Attn: *Fabulosity* and all true PJ's. What are your most favoritess products?

First off... why am I the one called out in the title... that is unfair!! :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: I am a midgrade PJ.. the big rollers (EmpressRi, Eisani, Mona Lisa, La Colocha, and Shay with her industrial size purchases)

That being said ... I know I've done one of these posts before.. but it may be outdated information....:lachen: :lachen:

Pre-poo: I rarely prepoo.. I guess I don't see the point of buying something to put on for a minute and than wash it out.. but of course as a PJ.. I've got some!!! :look:
In order of favorite to least favorite (those things I don't use don't make the list)
Shescentit Seyani Butter
Shescentit Gillian Butter
Ojon Restorative Treatment
Burt's Beeswax Avocao Treatment

Poo
HANDS DOWN Elucence Moisture Shampoo -- this is quite possibly the best shampoo for me that God has ever invented... I will never have less than a liter and a 10 oz bottle in inventory

Kerastase Nutritive Bain Satin 3 Shampoo -- before I got hit with trying to go natural and sulfate free.. this is the poo that my stylist used on me most often and made my hair look like glass

Condish - I have bought at least 30 conditioners.. it is very hard for me to name them all... but they all serve a purpose..I'm trying to think of ones that I actually used up..

Elucence Moisture Balancing Conditioner... rinse out;DC; leave in.. this is the perfect conditioner

Aussie Moist -- I was never into cheapie stuff until I tried this.. I can't get into the HE, White Rain, V05's with y'all ... but this stuff right here... will always have the pump bottle in the shower corner...:lachen:

Salerm -- Made DF spend $50 on a cab ride in the Dom Repub.. just to get a $10 tub of this... I still say it was worth it.. :look:

Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner - smells great and always works if rinse out or DC with it for mega slip

DC

Elucence Moisturizing Treatment
Morrocan Oil Hair Mask
Shescentit Banana Brulee/HV Sitrinillah (these are tied)
Oh I forgot.. my Kerastase nutritive vials... these little expensive things do wonders... it's a DC spray!

http://cgi.ebay.com/KERASTASE-OLEO-...ryZ82591QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Leave IN
Okay the best leave ins to me come in two varieties

SPRAY
Giovanni Vitapro Fusion - I cannot say how much I love this stuff.. I have almost ran through the whole bottle.. I NEVER USE ANYTHING UP.. since I have so much.. I'm reupping with about 3 bottles of this.. only $5 on iherb.com

Miracle 7 -- got this joint from Sally's.. got excellent reviews on Sally's.. If I'm going to flat iron... I use a spray leave in for more bounce..

Inecto Coconut Oil Leave In Spray - Smells delicious and is cheap.. works well

Creamy --
Elucence Moisture Balancing Conditioner - nuff said... most perfect product God created
KBB Hair Milk/Nectar/Silky - The milk and the nectar for me perform about the same... the Silky works for flat ironing...I usually do a spray leave in and put a little of this on top
Grow Afro Hair Long Detangler/Leave In - Great stuff... leaves my hair incredibly soft... but I have only used it for bunning so far.. it's heavier so I'm not sure if I would use it for flat ironing

Oils
HV Avosoya (again flat ironing), HV Cocasta (bunning) Jasmine's Satin Touch (for anything..it's really light but seals well!) and Morrocanoil (for wrapping my hair at night and flat ironing)

Honorable Mentions:
YTC Conditioner - my 2nd cheapie cowash conditioner
Curls Cleansing Cream and Coconut Sublime Conditioner - I have been using this for the past week and me likey.. but not long enough to put in my "top" list

My regimen is simple.. cowash and bun/twistout the days I work out... When I want to be pretty again, I straighten and damp flat iron. Rollersets may be healthier..but they still take me too long.

I don't know what my hair type is.. I don't ever get into all that.

I know I missed some stuff that I use daily.. I'll be back if I can think of it...lol.
Ummm...yeah, she called you out right:lachen::lachen::lachen:

You could open your own BSS with all these products:look::lachen:

MonaLisa, don't even try it. I'm mad @ Fab for trying to take others down with her. You're sposed to take one for the team! Solidarity, sister. Anyhoo, I'll give some input once I'm on a computer. I don't like making long posts on my BB, don t have that type of patience.

I've been on here for a minute...Mo ain't exchanged ish on the board...

I done told you Miss E...anything I buy, believe it's been researched and monitored before purchasing...

• does the price point fit into my budget at the time?
  • does the product seem compatible with most heads like mine?
  • what commonality of ingredients mesh with my hair - are they in the product?
If passes this test and purchased and product works - then I consistently re-up.

Example...after watching Toy and JanuaryNoir (hair similar to mine) tout the wonders of WEN for months on the board, then researching feedback online, I could no longer hold out...and since a payment plan was available, there was no longer a cost excuse..

it has done my hair for the better and it's a staple...now I consistently will be re-upping..

I don't have the time to keep buying all the time with some things...so I will buy in bulk and create an inventory. There is nothing worse than when you are ready to do your hair and find that you don't have what you are looking for.

Very rarely do I make random purchases

okay...

someone help me explain why I'm not a pj...
my case is not sounding strong for some reason as I'm reading back..
:ohwell:

Yea see, this is why I don't give long answers. I typed out the whole thing then for some reason I had to sign back in to LHCF. Maybe I took too long. Oh well. No do-over's.

I've been on here for a minute...Mo ain't exchanged ish on the board...

I done told you Miss E...anything I buy, believe it's been researched and monitored before purchasing...

• does the price point fit into my budget at the time?
  • does the product seem compatible with most heads like mine?
  • what commonality of ingredients mesh with my hair - are they in the product?
If passes this test and purchased and product works - then I consistently re-up.

Example...after watching Toy and JanuaryNoir (hair similar to mine) tout the wonders of WEN for months on the board, then researching feedback online, I could no longer hold out...and since a payment plan was available, there was no longer a cost excuse..

it has done my hair for the better and it's a staple...now I consistently will be re-upping..

I don't have the time to keep buying all the time with some things...so I will buy in bulk and create an inventory. There is nothing worse than when you are ready to do your hair and find that you don't have what you are looking for.

Very rarely do I make random purchases

okay...

someone help me explain why I'm not a pj...
my case is not sounding strong for some reason as I'm reading back..
:ohwell:
:lachen: Do you! You ain't gotta explain nothing! Forget Fab. She is forever calling people out.

Thanks a lot. As a result of this thread, I am looking at products that I never did before. I need to get out of here. The devil is a liar!

Karen's Body Beautiful
Elucence
Qhemet Biologics
Chagrin Valley Soaps/Shampoo bars
Shea Butter (and any other butter/oil mixed with it)

:blush::blush::blush:

Oh my **** -- YOU HAVE THOSE!!!

I spent a week last summer stomping through Dominicanville looking for the Lacio where minks had sacrificed their oils...:wallbash:

*chilled bottle of Haterade crashes to the floor*

*so there may still be some in existence...*

* I need to expand my search to the outer boroughs..*

*also, don't know why Fab even put my name in that sentence with the heavy hitters....I don't even buy like that but it must seem like it...I do not know why :ohwell::nono::ohwell:

I wish I had known you were looking for these. I went to my BSS two weeks ago and they had a few little cases of them. I'll go this week and see what's up.

Ok, I'm not really a PJ (:look:), but here are my favs:

Design Essentials Gentle Cleansing shampoo (clarifying)
Aveda Damage Remedy Shampoo :yep:
Blended Beauty Soy Cream poo
Blended Beauty Cleansing conditioner

Motions CPR
Joico Moisture Recovery Balm
Mizani Moisturfusion Silk conditioner
Yes to Carrots Mud Mask (recent hit thanks to MonaLisa and her raving)

Affirm 5n1
Affirm Positive Link
Roux Porosity control Corrector cond.
(These are for relaxer time, mostly)

Hydratherma Naturals Growth Oil :lick:
Hydratherma Naturals Protein Balance leave in
Hydratherma Naturals Growth Lotion
Shescentit Moisture Mist
PM The Conditioner

Den1's SheaAmla Creme
Qhemet Amla & Olive cream

Oh man how did I miss this

Leave-ins
AG Fast Food
Kinky Curly Knot Today
Sunsilk De-Frizz
HE Long -Term Relationship

Conditioners
Trader Joe's Nourish Spa
HE Hello Hydration
Biolage Ultra Hydrating Balm
Joico Silk Results
Kerastase Masquintense

Shampoo
Garnier Fructis
Joico Chelating Poo
Biolage Moisturizing Poo
Peppermint Castille Soap mixed with cheapie conditioner

Styling
Oyin Homemade Whipped Pudding
Kinky Curly Curling Custard
Eco Styler Krystal Gel
Oyin Homemade Burn Sugar Pomade
Sabino Moisture Block

My PJism has really gone down, but I'll go with Aubrey's GPB conditioner, followed by a rinse made of Bigleow Vanilla Chai tea.

I used only these two products today and my hair looks and feels great. I don't smell the GPB, only the cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves from the tea.

Hairtype: 4a/b natural
Pre-poo: hairveda sitrinillah
Poo: hairveda moist condion pro conditioner
DC: KBB hair mask
Leave-In: KBB hair milk, KBB hair butter
Seal: hairveda almond glaze
Refresh: jasmines moisture renewal leave in
Wash and go: KCKT & hair butter & KCCC

Back