PJ's (& Recovered PJ's) Have You Ever Hid New ...

• Thread starter Thread starter ballet_bun
  • Start date Start date
B

ballet_bun

PJ\'s (& Recovered PJ\'s) Have You Ever Hid New ...

... haircare product purchases from your SO, spouse, or parents? Have you ever been "OUTED", so to speak?

Re: PJ\'s (& Recovered PJ\'s) Have You Ever Hid New ...

ALL THE TIME!
smile.gif

My SO used to fine conditioner in my grocery bags and he'd be like "A HAAAAAAA! CAUGHT YA!
laugh.gif

I'm standing there like, it's not what you think.....It's a.....replacement.....yeah, a replacement product
grin.gif

I haven't been caught yet. But, I hide stuff all the time.

Re: PJ\'s (& Recovered PJ\'s) Have You Ever Hid New

child, my mother doesnt know HALF of what i got, and she dont know NONE of the prices!!! havent been outed yet!

I hide all my favorites that I dont want anyone to use.

I get outed the moment anyone walks into my bathroom. There's products everywhere.
shocked.gif
And there's a ton more that's tucked away in the bathroom cabinets, linen closet, bedroom closet, and roll away bin. It's sad, really sad.
grin.gif

When I had a smaller apt. and more products--they were in 3 stacked tubs. Whenever company was over, I'd keep the tubs covered with a blanket.
wink.gif

My roomate and I share a bathroom and she would yell at me because my stuff was taking over the bathroom and she didn t have room for her stuff ...so now i have a special plastic box where i keep my products and i hide them under my bed
sekret.gif

[ QUOTE ]
northernbelle said:
No; I live alone. So, I have all of my products for me!
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here!
smile.gif

yep! I hide them from my mom! I have a 3 drawer storage unit in my room and another one under my bed. Well, the drawers are getting so heavy that they're hard to open so, I have an under the bed storage container and that's where my new products will go!
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Tai said:
I get outed the moment anyone walks into my bathroom. There's products everywhere.
shocked.gif
And there's a ton more that's tucked away in the bathroom cabinets, linen closet, bedroom closet, and roll away bin. It's sad, really sad.
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

smile.gif
laugh.gif
There's nowhere they can hide anymore ...my dh refers to it as my "arsenal."
grin.gif

Now clothing purchases, that's another story...
laugh.gif

I live alone.

There are so many products in the bathroom, I have to sit sideways on the toilet. They have overflowed into the living room, and the kitchen too.

I am sooooo ashamed!
sekret.gif

[ QUOTE ]
LEOLADYSW said:
I live alone.

There are so many products in the bathroom, I have to sit sideways on the toilet. They have overflowed into the living room, and the kitchen too.

I am sooooo ashamed!
sekret.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. And I thought I was bad
crazy.gif
. The shampoos I don't like, I give them to my husband. That doesn't happen too often .. lol!

Back