Pjs- Check walgreens for deals- look for the yellow and orange sale tags

gymfreak336

I went to walgreens last night and I noticed yellow and orange clearance tags on alot of products. I got a big pump container of daily mositure conditioner by paul mitchell for 10 bucks. It was the last one. I also got a dove intense therapy conditioner in the blue tube for 3 bucks. Check them out. Loreal HIP foundation was 3 bucks too:eek:

I love Walgreens. We have one in my area and I just placed an order on Walgreens.com. They have a lot of hard to find hair products at a low price.

Priestess said:
I love Walgreens. We have one in my area and I just placed an order on Walgreens.com. They have a lot of hard to find hair products at a low price.

I find all kinds of sales there. I remember getting the pantene mask for like 3 bucks before. BTW, I tried garnier length and strength and I am very happy with it. I seem to like everything you like. Keep the product suggestions coming.

I was just in there and got 3 VO5 extra body conditioner, 1 VO5 extra body poo, and several hair items for my daughter for less than $10.

dlewis said:
Yea, but I need to stop with the buying a years worth of stuff at one time. Does conditioners go bad?

I am sure they do at some point. I will be back with the correct answer.

gymfreak336 said:
I find all kinds of sales there. I remember getting the pantene mask for like 3 bucks before. BTW, I tried garnier length and strength and I am very happy with it. I seem to like everything you like. Keep the product suggestions coming.

It's always fun to have a hair product twin! ;)

I also like Walgreens because it's open 24 hours. Sometimes on a Friday nite I like to pop in there and just hang out, smelling all the hair products and reading the ingriedients. :lol:

Priestess said:
It's always fun to have a hair product twin! ;)

I also like Walgreens because it's open 24 hours. Sometimes on a Friday nite I like to pop in there and just hang out, smelling all the hair products and reading the ingriedients. :lol:

I do the same thing. When me and my honey fight he will tell me to go cool off at CVS.

*thats when I take his debit card and do damage*

gymfreak336 said:
I do the same thing. When me and my honey fight he will tell me to go cool off at CVS.

*thats when I take his debit card and do damage*

:lol: CVS is great too, they have a nice assortment of Scunci hair accesories. :grin:

I wonder of Rite Aide and Walgreens are the same thing because I was there yesterday and they had those same orange and yellow tags on everything. I picked up 3 Sauve milk and honeys (the last ones) for 69 cent each!! :yay: :yay: :yay:

Ladies you can do this at ANY store. Even walmart. CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aide, Family Dollar, Dollar tree...

I got some hair clips, bun covers, sticks, etc from Family dollar last night for 50 cents each! :)

Back