PittGirl06 is back! APL sisterlocks (when stretched)

PittGirl06

Hair product junkie reloaded!
Hi guys. I'm back after a long hiatus! Was so busy trying to find a job after finally finishing gradschool....finally got a job and now I'm overseas!! Speaking of which, any LHCFers in Korea?? :grin:

I still have my sisterlocks. Now, when I stretch them, they come to my armpits :drunk: !!!!!! I haven't tried retightening them myself yet, but I do have the nappylocks tool to get my started and yes, I am steady on youtube watching everybody's how-to videos on sisterlocks and interlocking.

I don't have a specific regimen, but I don't use any products other than clarifying shampoo. I have a conditioner too, but I don't like it and I will be looking for alternatives. My hair is light, (since I'm albino!) so I have to be careful what I use since any buildup is VERY noticeable and hard to get out. I love my ACV-baking soda cleanses when it really gets tough!

Anyway, just wanted to say hello! Since I haven't been on in so long, I don't know if the same regulars are around when I was posting, but a big how-do-ya-do to the old and the new!

Welcome Back!! Congrats on graduating and landing a new job. Looking forward to your journey

Yay! Another sisterlocked member! We're slowly but steadily growing in numbers

Sent from my LG-MS690 using LG-MS690

Wb!! I remeber ur original thread of when u started them!!! congrats on the progress.....

now where the pitchas??

Congrats on your new job and your length. Maybe u'll find someone in Korea who can tighten your locs.

Congrats! I saw your fotki pics and your hair is flourishing. You should post a few pictures over here in case people don't go check out your fotki.

Welcome back! Would love to see your pics in your Fotki but can't find the password. Anyhow, I hope you're settling in well in Korea =)

Hey guys!!! Thank you!!! I found someone here who can interlock them (I am not picky about the Sisterlicks brand per se] and I also have a nappylocs tool to try it myself! My forming password is: lhcf ......I will see if I can upload a couple from there in this thread!

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II

Back