PINCURLS - I did them, well sort of

I attempted to pincurl my hair lastnight. After I finished with my hair **whew, wiping the sweat off my forehead** I wrapped my hair in a satin scarf. This morning, I was sort of pleased with the effects, but not really excited. The front of my hair was straight, I think I may have made the pincurls too big of maybe not put enough curls in that section, but the back of my hair was really cute. I think the next time I attemp to do the pincurls, I need to use a little leave in conditioner on my ends to hold the curls. I must say though, sleeping in the pincurls was alot more comfortable than sleeping in those darn velcro rollers. I will keep trying until I get it right. Someone in another forum sent me precise instructions on how to do a pincurl set, so I'm going to make my second attempt tonight and I'll let everyone know how it goes.

Wish me luck **crossing my fingers**

Yeah, smaller pincurls= smaller curls. If you have some sort of creamy leave in, I use salerm 21, that will help hold the curl. I don't tie mine down as it leaves them kind of flat and use a satin pillowcase!

Back