*Pictures* of my messy bun -n- more

Fine 4s

I'm sorry ladies, I keep posting small pictures :( How can I make them larger?

I had a party to go to and couldn't rock my sloppy chunky twists that I wear to work. The first picture of the messy side bun inspired by Tyra Banks and our Traycee of LHCF (to go out) , the second is how I've been wearing my hair at work for almost 2 months now, the second one was the same hairdo on a different day at a different angle and the last picture is the front view. Sometimes, I'll wear a scarf in the front to look like I'm making an effort to look decent at work.

And to think I'm getting all these compliments for my untangle hurried side bun. Imagine if this was professionally done?

Anyway, I'm loving being natural...

Last edited:
I really like that messy bun.

In the second pic, is that 4 large flat twists gathered in the back?

Lys

I'm gonna try that twist style on my dd, I like it! And I loooove that messy bun! So cute!

I really like that messy bun.

In the second pic, is that 4 large flat twists gathered in the back?

Lys

No, it was more than 4 braids total. I had 3 in the front on each side (6), four (4) in the middle from Left to Right and about another 6 in the middle to back for a total of 16 chunky twists. All bunched up so sloppy and unattractive.

I actually wash my hair in these twists. Been wearing it like this going on 2 months now (before today's sloppy bun.)

Back