(Pics)What a great Atlanta Meeting.Thanks Natalie!

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
The Atlanta Ladies once again showed up and showed out on Sunday July 17, 05!! There were so many new faces there. Wow!

We had a great time, ate some good food and got lots of goodies!

Natalie, you did a great job. That braidout you wore was fierce. You looked beautiful you have a beautiful smile and wonderful spirit. Thanks for taking this one on. I'll see what I can do for next time!! I loved your Mom. She was great to talk too!! Your Aunt seems so excited about her hair. I hope to see her on the board soon!! :)

All of you Ladies were wonderful and friendly and I absolutely enjoyed everyone. Thanks Atlanta for a wonderful meeting!!!

http://public.fotki.com/dontspeakdefeat/lhcf_meetings/atlanta_meeting/

DSD - So, do you go to all the LHCF Meetings? So when are you coming to Ohio. LOL

Pics were nice, too bad CBS wouldn't let us take any at are meeting.

senimoni said:
DSD - So, do you go to all the LHCF Meetings? So when are you coming to Ohio. LOL

Pics were nice, too bad CBS wouldn't let us take any at are meeting.
Yeah, I do! :lachen: I try to get around at little. I love to meet new ladies. I will travel up to three hours by car to get to a meeting. I wasn't able to make it to the SC and NC meetings though.

Thanks Natalie for putting this meeting together! I had such a wonderful time meeting you all. You all are such a wonderful group of beautiful and positive young women. I look forward to the next one!

Last edited:
Wow GREAT pictures... you all look lovely!

Natalie... I love your hair!!

I didn't know Anikalia was still around... I see her pic pop up in albums... sometimes... she has some beautiful hair too!

Wow! Great pics! I can't wait until my area has another meeting since I missed the last one. :grin:

jainygirl said:
Everyone looks great :) !!

Jainygirl, I was so wanting to see you hair:ohwell: ! What happened to you, girl;) ?

Ladies,

First, Natalied, thank you for organizing the meeting. You did such a wonderful job. I loved your hair!

To all the beautiful ladies who attended, thank you for a wonderful time. This was my first meeting. There are a few ladies that really stood out. If I miss someone, my memory is bad. I am currently taking ginko:lol: !

Dreamgurl- We were destined to meet. You are truly my angel sent from above.... (I will PM you later)

Whipeffectz1- You are such a beautiful lady. Welcome to Atlanta. Let us know when you are officially here.

Balisi- You know I am :sekret: your braids/hair. Anytime you are looking to practice, I am available. You are truly my inspiration to be natural (on day I am still researching).

Divinefavor- Your name says it all. Such a beautiful lady. I really enjoyed conversating with you.

DSD- Even though I never met you before the meeting, I could pick you out of a crowd. You are a beautiful lady and you just stand out.

To all the other ladies: I was really nice being in the presence of such beautiful black women. Thank you for a wonderful time.

Bludacious

Thanks for the compliment DSD. I had a great time too. My mom and auntie were so impressed with you ladies!!!

Special shout out to DSD for taking some serious time to edumacate my aunt on her hair!:)

Dreamgurl - thanks so much for all the great stuff in the bags! You are heaven sent and a beautiful woman inside and out.

DSD - thanks for the support and all the encouragement throughout the planning of the meeting and of course my hair drama earlier this year!

[font=&quot]Lveuslf - My hair buddy! I was so happy to see you girl! Thanks for keeping tabs on me!

To my fellow Moms with boys, Divinefavor and Returntonaptural: Good to see moms with sons looking so beautiful and put together! Can't wait for that play date!;)

To the 8th grade teachers, Naptrl & A
[font=&quot]nikalia. Sweet lovely ladies who teach science and english. I was so impressed!:grin:

Naptrl's guest - Best wishes as you transition! It was nice meeting you:)

Bludacious - loved the top you were wearing! Hopefully we can chat more at the next meeting.:)

Balisi - loved your braids, they looked so pretty! And all your hair too??!?!!!!!? Did you do it yourself? :)

Sunnydey - I saw you talking to mom but we didn't get to speak much. Did she talk your ear off????? :lol:

Thattvgirl - now you know I was impressed that you could wear your hair out everyday and was able to achieve that length! Hair inspiration definetely, especially for fine hair ladies!

Thattvgirl's friend - can wait to see you on the boards! HHG! (happy hair growing!):)

[/font]
[/font]Whipeffectz1- Welcome to the ATL!!! It was great to meet you! Best wishes in law school!:)

[font=&quot] I got pics too!
http://public.fotki.com/nataliead/lhcf_atlanta_meetin/

[/font]
dontspeakdefeat said:
The Atlanta Ladies once again showed up and showed out on Sunday July 17, 05!! There were so many new faces there. Wow!

We had a great time, ate some good food and got lots of goodies!

Natalie, you did a great job. That braidout you wore was fierce. You looked beautiful you have a beautiful smile and wonderful spirit. Thanks for taking this one on. I'll see what I can do for next time!! I loved your Mom. She was great to talk too!! Your Aunt seems so excited about her hair. I hope to see her on the board soon!! :)

All of you Ladies were wonderful and friendly and I absolutely enjoyed everyone. Thanks Atlanta for a wonderful meeting!!!

http://public.fotki.com/dontspeakdefeat/lhcf_meetings/atlanta_meeting/

Last edited:
Hey Blu :). I posted in the meetings board that I ended up not making it because I had just gotten off from work right before the meeting. My streak is broken :haha:. If you want to meet up for lunch or breakfast though within the next week or so that would be great :). -- jainygirl

Nice pics.. Everyone looked nice and their hair too! :grin: Hopefully next time i'll be in the city to crash since Philly can't get it together.:ohwell:

natalied said:
Thanks for the compliment DSD. I had a great time too. My mom and auntie were so impressed with you ladies!!!

Special shout out to DSD for taking some serious time to edumacate my aunt on her hair!:)

Dreamgurl - thanks so much for all the great stuff in the bags! You are heaven sent and a beautiful woman inside and out.

DSD - thanks for the support and all the encouragement throughout the planning of the meeting and of course my hair drama earlier this year!

[font=&quot]Lveuslf - My hair buddy! I was so happy to see you girl! Thanks for keeping tabs on me!

To my fellow Moms with boys, Divinefavor and Returntonaptural: Good to see moms with sons looking so beautiful and put together! Can't wait for that play date!;)

[font=&quot]nikalia. Sweet lovely ladies who teach science and english. I was so impressed!:grin:

Bludacious - loved the top you were wearing! Hopefully we can chat more at the next meeting.:)

Balisi - loved your braids, they looked so pretty! And all your hair too??!?!!!!!? Did you do it yourself? :)

Sunnydey - I saw you talking to mom but we didn't get to speak much. Did she talk your ear off????? :lol:

Thattvgirl - now you know I was impressed that you could wear your hair out everyday and was able to achieve that length! Hair inspiration definetely, especially for fine hair ladies!

Thattvgirl's friend - can wait to see you on the boards! HHG! (happy hair growing!):)

[/font]
[/font]Whipeffectz1- Welcome to the ATL!!! It was great to meet you! Best wishes in law school!:)

[font=&quot]I got pics too!

[/font]

Natalie, you have a wonderful heart. Thanks for planning the meeting. I am so glad I was able to make it. The Atlanta Meeting was AWESOME!!! This meeting was my first one and I thoroughly enjoyed meeting you and all of the other lovely ladies. Your mom is so wise. I had a great time talking to her. I hope to read about your aunt's hair progress stories. She and your mom are very beautiful ladies.

Awwwwwwwwww....I looked at every pic! Thanks so much Natalie and DSD for taking pics!!!

Looking like a moment out of "Soul Food"....I LOVE IT!!!!! Nice, positive in spirit gathering of some beautiful black women. I LOVE IT!!!!:grin:

natalied said:

[/font]

[font=&quot]I got pics too!

[/font]
U R welcome! I had a great time. You did a great job planning.

Back