**PICS**Queen_t's Work Do with Curlformers **PICS**

queen_t

I did my relaxer last week then decided to use my pink and orange Curlformers. I hate relaxer-fresh, flat hair...so I decided to curl it up!!

14 weeks post..before I did relaxer 11/29

I snapped these before work last Wednesday (12/3). :)

To set, I used NTM Silk Touch Leave-In diluted with water. Stayed under the dryer for abt 45 mins. I took the CF's out that night, then separated the curls before work in the AM, with jojoba oil. Then, I just pinned the sides back with bobbie pins. ;)

(Pics were moved to my fotki.)

Last edited:
Absolutely GAAAWWGUS! You and your hair are very pretty! I love the highlights and pinned sides.

Beautiful!!! :grin:

I just bought some curlformers and look forward to trying them. Your first curlformers post inspired me and this one just makes me even more excited!

Beautiful!!! :grin:

I just bought some curlformers and look forward to trying them. Your first curlformers post inspired me and this one just makes me even more excited!

Thanks ladies!!
@ brownsugar, thanks..your comparison pic is insane! Just gorgeous.
I'm sure your hair will look absolutely fly with the CF's. :yep:

Your hair is beautiful and your make-up is beautiful!! You are just all around beautiful. NO HOMO

Very beautiful! I love your hair Queen_T! I like how you styled it afterwards, too. It brings out your highlights.

Your hair looks so beautiful! I want to get curlformers but I am completely inept when it comes to anything used to curl hair. I am getting bored with stick straight, u know? You have inspired me to go buy some.

Btw, in the first pic you have a likeness of Phylicia Rashad when she was in the Cosby Show. Gorgeous.

SICK!!! Queen_T I dunno why you're not on a billboard! You're absolutely gorgeous!!! And that HAIR!!! The color, length, health, curls...
You know how folks rave about Beyonce or Kim K? They have nuffin over you Chicca. Yeah you're probably gonn' cuss me out for that, but I'll get over it. I hope you have a portrait of yourself with that do painted or professionally photographed and framed.

Your hair looks so beautiful! I want to get curlformers but I am completely inept when it comes to anything used to curl hair. I am getting bored with stick straight, u know? You have inspired me to go buy some.

Btw, in the first pic you have a likeness of Phylicia Rashad when she was in the Cosby Show. Gorgeous

I thought the same thing as well!

I'm not going to lie... these are the prettiest curl former curls I've seen yet. Most of them look too... fake... but these curls look very natural and soft. I love it! You did a great job.

SICK!!! Queen_T I dunno why you're not on a billboard! You're absolutely gorgeous!!! And that HAIR!!! The color, length, health, curls...
You know how folks rave about Beyonce or Kim K? They have nuffin over you Chicca. Yeah you're probably gonn' cuss me out for that, but I'll get over it. I hope you have a portrait of yourself with that do painted or professionally photographed and framed.

Thank you Nonie! You know u my patna gurl (coughcough ur biased)!!! We have to meet in PM land to catch up. ;)

Wow your hair grew like crazy.

You hair looks cute as ever!

Hey ST :wave:. Thanks girl! You remember when we first bought these things?! LOL!

Btw, in the first pic you have a likeness of Phylicia Rashad when she was in the Cosby Show. Gorgeous.

Funny, my dad's boss told me this once. I :love: Phylicia...that's one classy lady!

Back