**PICS**Queen_t's Work Do with Curlformers **PICS**

I did my relaxer last week then decided to use my pink and orange Curlformers. I hate relaxer-fresh, flat hair...so I decided to curl it up!!

To set, I used NTM Silk Touch Leave-In diluted with water. Stayed under the dryer for abt 45 mins. I took the CF's out that night, then separated the curls before work in the AM, with jojoba oil. Then, I just pinned the sides back with bobbie pins. ;)

Oh, sorry for the big arse pics. :blush3:

Oh my goodness, girl. Your hair is GORGEOUS. I have my pink and orange curlformers in now. I did a curlformer search to see how ladies are wearing their hair after taking the curlformers out. And I am LOVIN :love: yours!!! :notworthy :grin:

So beautiful. I have about 5 packs of curlformers sitting here looking at me in the Sallys bag. I could never get to work. You have inspired me to try it again. You and your hair is beautiful.

:blush: Reeeediculously gorgeous hair - my word.

Just when I convince myself to stay natural, your hair tempts me to do otherwise. I have 8 packets of curlformers sitting in my drawer because of you. I really should get the hang of using them. :rolleyes:

Wow, just, wow.

oh wow, those curls look so nice, your very pretty! I need to get on my game of applying makeup without looking like a clown lol!!!

i am really thinking about those curlformers,

did you shampoo your hair? or did you just dampen it and then put the curlformers in?

great job!

Hey longhairlover! Thank u! :) I set on dripping wet hair after a fresh wash. I used Kenra MS and MC.

Back