Pics of texturized sistas

soslychic

I'm viewing a lot of pics of ladies with beautiful natural and relaxed hair. I havn't seen many texturized however? Can anyone refresh my memory on which your you are texturized and post your hair pics link here?

I have an album with texturized hair. Click on the link under my name.

I mean the link in my signature.

The first one is just my hair. The third one is texturized hair. Crly has texturized hair and her pics are in the member gallery. Right now the gallery is down though.

Look in my profile for my pics. I'm texturized, but I don't have any pics of the styles I usually wear (I'll remember to do that next time). I do however have a pic of a low ponytail and freshly washed hair. HTH

4a-vi.jpg

I have got to get some pics but I need to fix my digital or swipe someone's scanner
smirk.gif
!

Hey, doesn't Kodak have a digital throwaway that you can buy? If so, I'll send some!

I don't understand why I can't see any of the pictures from a yahoo address Does anyone have any suggestions?????

What is the difference between a texxturizer and a relaxer??

Thanks for all the pics guys. Lovely!

dominicana, a texturizer is a mild relaxer left on just long enough to loosen curl and not completely straighten

The picture of that girl with the fanned out hair is exactly the type of hair I have naturally. I saw it in this book one time and tried to scan it and post it but I didn't know how. If I texturized I wonder how I'd look. Hmm.

Maybe someone can tell me what hair type that is. I think I'm a 3b in the front of my head and then a 3c everywhere else. But I don't know
frown.gif
Help!!!

Dominicana, it might be because the picture is from a Yahoo GRoup, which you would have to join before seeing any pictures.

I don't know if I'm a member of any yahoo gropu, I do have a yahoo login and password, I also have a photoalbum, but I didn't put any pics in it because I have'nt been able to see anyone else's pictures.

[ QUOTE ]
anikalia said:
I have texturized pics in my album. It was last updated about a month ago.

Hope it helps!

[/ QUOTE ]

Your hair album is great!! Which photos are of your texturized hair? Did you do it yourself or go have it done?

[ QUOTE ]
Tracy said:
Mine is also texturized.

[/ QUOTE ]
I love your hair! I never would have guessed that you texturize as it seems so straight!!! I have been trying to get more information on texturizers but it seems that people are not responding. I want to find out how people are texturizing their hair without overprocessing it! My hair is mostly 4a (some 4b) and I want to release some of the curl but am afraid of completely straight hair!
frown.gif
Tracy how do you texturize?

BUMP!

More pics of texturized ladies?
I will be adding my own to this thread after i re-do it/ retouch (probably in Aug or Sept)...

I'd been calling myself relaxed, but the relaxer wasn't left on for very long so...my texturized hair pics are linked in my siggy.

Back