Pics of my retouched hi lights!!!

Well i've been using my aphogee for protein once in a while, and i've been using my creme of nature, but i just bought the shampoo and conditioner from Keracare that's for color treated hair. So we'll see how it goes with those. I've only been able to use my keracare once so we'll see.

What products are planning on using? Do you know what brand of color was used?

Did you do them yourself? If so, what did you use? I'll be putting hi lights in my hair again soon. I want them to match the natural ones in the front of my hair. Someone suggested I use a developer and powder (bleach, I believe) so that I can lighten it up.

No i actually went to my Dominican salon to get them done. I wouldnt dare do them my self LOL

You have very beautiful hair! Are you relaxed or natural and whats your reggie??

Thanks =0) I'm actually relaxed. As of my Reggie, nothing fancy. wash once a week. DC with every wash, I also try to stay away from heat, and moisturizng and sealing daily has helped alot :0)

:eek:MGosh. I love it. Please give details. I have been wanting highlights for a long while, and yours are PERFECT! Details, I need details! :pray:

LOL Thanks! Well i went to a dominican salon that i go to to get them done. this is my 2nd time getting them done because i had them done back in Feb. But they are addicting LOL

Back