My first time posting pics here :)

I gotta agree. Your hair is lush and beautiful!! Def. past apl and there's no way it'll take till Dec. to make it to bsl.

p1

den1 said:
GIRL YOU HAVE GORGEOUS HAIR, I WISH I HAD HAIR LIKE YOURS. WE;COME TO THE FORUM AND THANKS FOR SHARING

Oh Den, hush!:) Your hair is like hers! I know it isn't always easy to maintain but, your hair is GAWGEOUSLY long,thick, and beautiful!:)

patient1 said:
I gotta agree. Your hair is lush and beautiful!! Def. past apl and there's no way it'll take till Dec. to make it to bsl.

p1

Co-signing. I said the same thing in you album.

czyfaith77 said:
Oh Den, hush!:) Your hair is like hers! I know it isn't always easy to maintain but, your hair is GAWGEOUSLY long,thick, and beautiful!:)

I agree. Den, you have beautiful hair. When I first joined I was thinking, I wish I could have hair like YOURS lol :D

Thanx for the all the complements.

And the question about doing shake n go's- I don't really wear them. My hair shrinks too much. I took pics out of the shower so you could see the texture. Maybe I'll wait for it to dry next time and post pics of the shrinkage. That should be interesting lol....

But usually after I wash it I put it in big twists (probably about 10 cause my hair is really thick) and air dry it. Then I take out the big twists, wet my brush (a whoooolllle lot) and brush it into a bun.

Back