Pics of my hair after 2nd Indigo...

MadisonK

Ok, I don't know if they look different than the 1st Indigo pics, but in person I can tell it's blacker. I love the black color, but honestly I don't want to use the henna again...just the Indigo. Someone said I could just Indigo and it would be ok. Has this been other's experience?

Here's the link to pics:

http://public.fotki.com/MadisonK/2nd-indigo/

Wowwww your hair is simply gorgeous. I have read that henna has more conditioning/strengthening ability than just plain indigo. maybe you could alternate between cassia and indigo.

Most ppl use indigo with henna (hendigo) because they still want the conditioning that henna gives (they don't let the henna sit overnight for color release). Plus they don't want to go to dark; they want to go more brown (the red of the henna & the blue-black of the indigo).

Because it's natural & you want just the darkness of the indigo, then it alone should be fine.

Just remember to condition afterwards.

BTW, your hair is GAW-JESS!!!

Beautiful!! I've been taking tips from you on here and just ordered my first indigo supply yesterday. Thanks for the inspiration!

Beautiful! I just ordered some Henna & Indigo from Mehindi.com so I hope it turn out right, But I see that the key is a good Moisturizing Conditioner Afterwards.

But your Hair is Beautiful!!

THANK YOU, Everyone!!!

I love black hair on me. I think it pops. So, I don't want to do the henna and indigo mix. But I don't want to do just Indigo and come out with GREEN hair! :eek:

Ooooooh beautiful hair, love the texture and the colour looks great.

By the way i like the small picture in the background.

Your hair looks great!!

You'll need to do an henna treatment every now and then or your unhenna'ed roots will turn a weird swampy blue color. Indigo alone is not what makes your hair black, it's henna followed by indigo.

soun said:
Beautiful, black, long, hair what is your regimen Lady I would like to know?

Thanks for the compliments everyone!!! :D

I wash my hair every other day with conditioner, Suave or whatever I have. And I twist it with Mane N Tail detangler, and Amla oil. I just bought some Aveda Be Curly, so I'll try that tonight.

I just got more Indigo, so i may henna and then Indigo for the 3rd time. It takes a while and it's messy...so i have to be in the mood. :perplexed

Back