Pics of Long Hair

Most of the women had hair that was entirely way too long. Just freakin' gross. To me once you are able to sit on your hair it is too long. That is very UNSANITARY...Eeeeeew. :nono::nono:

However, I did like the ladies hair is posts 22, 94 and 144. :lick: I think long thick hair or long curly/wavy/kinky hair looks best. And it needs to look the same from the roots to the tips. Once the hair starts thinning as it gets longer it is time to cut. JMHO!

Quit playin, you know you need to add your hair pics to this thread. My hair wants to be like your hair when it grows up.

This is so inspiring. When I need a pick me up I will come into this thread. I love the pictures Celeste. Thank you. Ladies don't be immature there is beauty in all hairtypes, just add pictures of your own. I'm growing hair to my thighs and it is not digusting.

I don't find any of these hair disgusting. I just find many of them too extreme but not disgusting. My dream is thigh length but I know that is just a dream.

OP you can't find any pic of black women. (beside the 1 you posted) There are plenty of blk women around here alone with beautiful long hair.

No I couldn't find any black women with long hair. If you find any please post it. I'm not even sure how long that black girl hair is but since I came across it on the net I posted it. Every site I came across for long hair were models from Asian, Indian, and Europe. None from Africa or black America.

I hope these pics aren't of members. I just googled and this is what popped up.

2797-sedu.jpg

Celestial,
Thanks for taking time to post all of these pics!!

I enjoyed looking at all of this long hair!! :yep:

Back