Pics of Cute "Updo"s for Nearly SL Hair?

Katt73

Do any of you ladies have pics (or links to pics) of cute Updos for hair that's nearly SL? While I am so happy that my hair is creeping toward Shoulder Length (and ahead of schedule, no less!), I'm freaking out at feeling it snag on my collar today! I've got to put it up. I can do a basic french twist using a gazillion hairpins, but do y'all have anything else?

thanks and you're welcome... some of the ladies wear them sideways and it's really cute

I believe the thread is named "are banana clips in again?"

I don't have any pics but I use an octopus clip and pull my hair up in the back. I then take a couple of pieces from the front and give them a little curl for some soft tendrils.

Has anyone used banana clips with lots of new growth? I barely comb it when it gets to this stage and I'm seriously afraid of what a banana clip will do. Also -- can you fit all your hair in a banana clip? I tried once and couldn't get it to close. :(

ayoung1981 said:
yep, def. banana clips---they r cute and make ur hair look fuller and longer!

yup, ITA. I've been banana clipping it a lot lately. Here is another updo I've been doing...

july18-protective1.jpg

MsDee4 said:
thanks and you're welcome... some of the ladies wear them sideways and it's really cute

I believe the thread is named "are banana clips in again?"

I wore mine sideways the day before I cut my hair. I couldn't seem to get it right the other way. I loved the fullness that I had from wearing it sideways!

I second the banana clips, and I love that not many people are really 'up' on it any more, as far as my surroundings. I love pin curling overnight then the next day I put it on wearing it high and the back hangs low. It's quite attention grabbing too, makes ya stand out. Unless you are around a bunch of Niko's cousins :grin:

Back