pics... (my rendition of the "braid out")

Caramela

I do my braid outs with two big ol' french braids. I start with freshly washed damp hair and use a little mositurizing lotion. The result is very deep loose waves. Take a look: (don't forget to click on the pic for a closer veiw!! And, yes, I did hide my face with the toothpaste! :lol: )

Attachments

• braidout2.jpg
    braidout2.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 321
  • braid out.jpg
    braid out.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 373
Girl you are onto something, your hair is the bomb :) . I had bad shrinkage with my wet braidout but my wet twistout came out o.k. However it wasn't even close to being as beautiful as yours is. I may try a dry twistout with oil and CD HHB and see how that works for me.

Keep up the good work, your pics are just adorable!

Your braid out is the bomb! You have some beautiful hair. Are you relaxed? I wish mine would come out like that.

OT....this is a dumb question, lol but how do you get the pics from your phone to the computer? I have the same phone and I don't know how to get the pics to the computer. Don't laugh at me:lol: .

Pokahontas said:
Your braid out is the bomb! You have some beautiful hair. Are you relaxed? I wish mine would come out like that.

OT....this is a dumb question, lol but how do you get the pics from your phone to the computer? I have the same phone and I don't know how to get the pics to the computer. Don't laugh at me:lol: .
'

I bought a usb cable off of ebay and I'm able to transfer pictures, songs and etc onto my phone or computer with ease.

Pokahontas said:

Once you take the pic, it should give you the option to save or send to someone. If you're with Cingular, you'll be sending it as a multimedia message. Send the pic to your email address. Then save the pic to your computer once you open up your email from your home computer.

CreoleBelle said:
Once you take the pic, it should give you the option to save or send to someone. If you're with Cingular, you'll be sending it as a multimedia message. Send the pic to your email address. Then save the pic to your computer once you open up your email from your home computer.
Ok, thanks so much. I will try doing this again. I think I must've did it wrong the first time I tried because it didn't go through. I have a hard time with the simplest of things, lol.

Caramela said:
I do my braid outs with two big ol' french braids. I start with freshly washed damp hair and use a little mositurizing lotion. The result is very deep loose waves. Take a look: (don't forget to click on the pic for a closer veiw!! And, yes, I did hide my face with the toothpaste! :lol: )
I love your your braidout! Just two french braids? :scratchch I've never tried that - maybe I will next time. I've only done box braids and I don't know how to cornrow yet. French braids I can do. :yep: Thanks for sharing your pics!

Back