pics... (my rendition of the "braid out")

Very nice braidout.

Hey, this might get you some toothpaste commercials - you already look like a model / actress.

;)

DahomeyAhosi said:
That's a gorgeous braidout. What moisturizing lotion do you use?
I use the Motions lotion, in fact, I use the whole line.

Thanks everyone for sending me love on my lil braid out! :love:

Beautiful hair and braid out! :) My hair tangles terribly if I try to cornrow or french braid it while it's wet/damp. I can only plait my hair when it's wet/damp and cornrow/french braid on dry hair.

Lovely braidout.

I have cingular and I just email my pics straight to my fotki accout and when I open that folder it's there.
Pokahontas said:
Your braid out is the bomb! You have some beautiful hair. Are you relaxed? I wish mine would come out like that.

OT....this is a dumb question, lol but how do you get the pics from your phone to the computer? I have the same phone and I don't know how to get the pics to the computer. Don't laugh at me:lol: .

SO VERYCUTE!!! So how many hours did you let your damp hair dry? This is exactly what my hair looks like when i do a dry braidout. I use just oils on my ends and a dab of mangobutter and i get the exact results....thruout the day the waves loosen even more. But on wet/damp hair...girlllll i end up looking like a frizzy poodle. it is soooo not cute...

Back