****PICS* My Halley's Curls Install! *LOTS OF PICS!***

Barbie83

:yay: finally got my sew-in yesterday :grin:

I used 2 packs of Halley's Curls Miami Relaxed (18" and 22")....I bought each pack at different times and when i went to buy the 2nd one, everything was sold out except the 22" :sad: I feel like it was a huge waste of money because i KNEW I was going to cut it. Oh well.....

On to the pics!! (sorry for the bad quality, all I have is my camera phone)

Hair after washing/conditioning with Suave Shea Butter & Almond shampoo/condish:
MR5.jpg

MR3.jpg

installed (not cut or shaped):
MR8.jpg

MR7.jpg

MR6.jpg

It is a LOT of hair! I felt kind of ridiculous and tranney-ish when I left the lady's house, but I knew I was going to have my friend cut/shape it.

Here it is now:
MR10.jpg

MR1.jpg

(I wasn't concerned with twisting/blending the front here. I just wanted to see if I could pull off a high ponytail......I can :grin:)
MR9.jpg

MR2.jpg

We ended up chopping off about 5-6" all around and adding a few layers so the shape is more round. I like that it looks like my normal twistout, amplified :lick:

The curls still hang to APL in the back, so I figure it will be BSL-ish when straightened. Right now all I have is a little HE None of Your Frizzness creme and a tiny bit of coconut oil on the ends. I actually like the poofiness/frizziness, so I brush the curls out to accentuate it :yep:

I love this hair!!! (Be prepared for another thread when I straighten it :look:)

ETA: MORE PICS

HCMR8.jpg

HCMR7.jpg

HCMR4.jpg

HCMR1.jpg

HCMR2.jpg

HCMR6.jpg

Last edited:
:yay: finally got my sew-in yesterday :grin:

I used 2 packs of Halley's Curls Miami Relaxed (18" and 22")....I bought each pack at different times and when i went to buy the 2nd one, everything was sold out except the 22" :sad: I feel like it was a huge waste of money because i KNEW I was going to cut it. Oh well.....

On to the pics!! (sorry for the bad quality, all I have is my camera phone)

Hair after washing/conditioning with Suave Shea Butter & Almond shampoo/condish:
MR5.jpg

MR3.jpg

installed (not cut or shaped):
MR8.jpg

MR7.jpg

MR6.jpg

It is a LOT of hair! I felt kind of ridiculous and tranney-ish when I left the lady's house, but I knew I was going to have my friend cut/shape it.

Here it is now:
MR10.jpg

MR1.jpg

(I wasn't concerned with twisting/blending the front here. I just wanted to see if I could pull off a high ponytail......I can :grin:)
MR9.jpg

MR2.jpg

We ended up chopping off about 5-6" all around and adding a few layers so the shape is more round. I like that it looks like my normal twistout, amplified :lick:

The curls still hang to APL in the back, so I figure it will be BSL-ish when straightened. Right now all I have is a little HE None of Your Frizzness creme and a tiny bit of coconut oil on the ends. I actually like the poofiness/frizziness, so I brush the curls out to accentuate it :yep:

I love this hair!!! (Be prepared for another thread when I straighten it :look:)
its beautiful

LOVE IT! I was thinking about getting this..but I think I am going to stick with Creole Curly and Creole Wavy so I won't have a hard time with blending. Thanks for showing your Halley's Curls!!

Love it.
I have two packs of brand new Halley's Curl sitting in my house.
I need to get with it because I wasted my $.

I like when an install doesn't look like a weave and yours definitely doesn't. It looks so real and you look beautiful.

What other textures of HC have you used? I am interested in Salon Relaxed, Gentle Wave Relaxed, and Virgin Malaysian. I will probably get 12" since that is BSL on me. If I get a closure, will 4 oz. be enough for a natural weave? I've gotten a weave before with two packs of 12" and it was soooooo thick. Like, too much hair. It thinned out to a natural thickness because of the shedding :lol: but I have learned now to seal my wefts. Do you think that sounds fine?

Back