*PICS* I DID A DRY SET WITH CURLFORMERS!

Beautiful as usual! I am glad that you still love them and haven't had buyer's remorse. I have only used them for my bangs on dry hair and left them in for about 2 hours and I love how soft and full of body my hair was. I don't regret buying them at all. :nono: Did you wash and blow dry your hair prior to doing the dry set?

Thanks,
C

Beautiful as usual! I am glad that you still love them and haven't had buyer's remorse. I have only used them for my bangs on dry hair and left them in for about 2 hours and I love how soft and full of body my hair was. I don't regret buying them at all. :nono: Did you wash and blow dry your hair prior to doing the dry set?

Thanks,

C

Thanks again ckachinski, and all you beautiful ladies!!!

No blowdry here! I did a wash and roller set 4 days ago. I wrap it at night for a straight look.

Last night when I set it, it was as straight as the first & last pics in my siggy.

Actually time for a wash right now. :ohwell::)

That came out really nice. I know this sounds corny but it looks like movie star hair. I just have one question....where is your folki so i can get my stalk on :lachen:

That came out really nice. I know this sounds corny but it looks like movie star hair. I just have one question....where is your folki so i can get my stalk on :lachen:

:lol: I just have a picture trail thingy I use to host my pics, maybe I'll put my fokti together this weekend. :yep:

I am so impressed. Your hair is just beautiful and so are you! One day I'll have hair like that... one day... :yep:

Your hair looks really nice. Looks like you just left a salon. Your make-up was done nice too. You look really pretty and classy.

Wow!!! I love your hair and the amazing results. I am in awh!!! :grin:

You make me want to put in a BSL weave and buy the extra wide curlformers tomorrow.:lachen:

But I will be patient and just wait for my hair to grow to do this style.

Subing to this thread. Oh yeah!:yep:

I am over here chanting: Grow hair! Grow! So I can try the Extra Wide.

Gorgeous!!!!

Finger-combed for wavy look.
310671680.jpg

Used a large barrel curling iron (only on 2 front pieces) to get crimps out.
310673415.jpg

:drunk::drunk::drunk:

Back