*PICS* I DID A DRY SET WITH CURLFORMERS!

queen_t

I absolutely love these things, they're sooooo much easier to use on dry hair! :yep:

I just ran some jojoba oil (staple!) through my hair, set in large sections, and went to bed.

I used 18 Extra Wide & Long ones this time.
310671670.jpg

Finger-combed for wavy look.
310671680.jpg

Used a large barrel curling iron (only on 2 front pieces) to get crimps out.

:drunk::drunk::drunk:

Last edited:
I was contemplating getting the extra wide, how many packs did you use? They come 4 to the pack right?

Thanks ladies.

All my hair fit, and I had extra space at the bottom of the former. These are actually pretty long when you stretch them out. :yep:

You and your hair are so very BEAUTIFUL!!!!:blush::blush::blush:

I have several questions.

1. I love the Curlformers but my problem is that I can't sleep in them. How do you do it?

2. How many CF's do you use?

3. I have the orange and pink long and narrow ones. Do you find that they work better than the wide and long ones?

4. All you use is the oil and nothing else?

Thanks so much!!

You are truly gorgeous! :wow!

wow queent..ur just becoming the curlformer queen here. I love this look as well. its nice that u can achieve that look on dry hair.

question: How well did ur hair hold up to this style during the day?

I was contemplating getting the extra wide, how many packs did you use? They come 4 to the pack right?

Same question as Dogmd, how many did you use (these are the next curlformers on my CF to buy list...but they are sooo expensive at only 4/pack)
BTW your hair looks awesome!

Serenity_Peace's quote:

You and your hair are so very BEAUTIFUL!!!!:blush::blush::blush:

I have several questions.

1. I love the Curlformers but my problem is that I can't sleep in them. How do you do it? Girl, I don't even know how I do it!! :spinning:

2. How many CF's do you use? It varies, depending on which size I use. When the hair is dry, you can actually fit more of the hair into the former. I ended up using less formers this time.

For this set I used 18.

3. I have the orange and pink long and narrow ones. Do you find that they work better than the wide and long ones? I think they all do a great job, it just depends on what type of look you're going for.

4. All you use is the oil and nothing else?

For the dry set, yes, jojoba oil was all I used.

With wet sets, I use a little jojoba, Lacio and water.

Thanks so much!! No prob :)

You are truly gorgeous! :wow!

wow queent..ur just becoming the curlformer queen here. I love this look as well. its nice that u can achieve that look on dry hair.

question: How well did ur hair hold up to this style during the day?

I took them out at 10am this morning, so far things are still holding up. :)

just beautiful. i actually like the dry set better than the other one, although they both are lovely!

Absolutely, beautiful!

I absolutely love these things, they're sooooo much easier to use on dry hair! :yep:

I just ran some jojoba oil (staple!) through my hair, set in large sections, and went to bed.

I used 18 Extra Wide & Long ones this time.
310671670.jpg

Finger-combed for wavy look.
310671680.jpg

Used a large barrel curling iron (only on 2 front pieces) to get crimps out.
310673415.jpg

:drunk::drunk::drunk:

Back