Pibbs Hair Steamer

tomnikids3

Does anyone own a Pibbs hair steamer? I found one being sold cheaper than the norm but still would be spending $400.00. Wonder if its worth it. I have gone thru 2 steamers so far so im hoping this would be a better investment.

I'm looking for a steamer myself, but what two did you buy so I know not to purchase, I was looking at the huetiful, people claim its good but I hear some say that it broke down on them

The salon I go to uses the Pibbs steamers and they are really good. I have the LCL one and the Pibbs is much better, but im still not sure I would pony up the money difference. The pibbs one uses a different kind of steam if you will, im sure theres some great science behind it, but its not as hot as the LCL one and produces more of the steam that seems to penetrate better. LCL one does a really good job and im happy with my purchase.

The salon I go to uses the Pibbs steamers and they are really good. I have the LCL one and the Pibbs is much better, but im still not sure I would pony up the money difference. The pibbs one uses a different kind of steam if you will, im sure theres some great science behind it, but its not as hot as the LCL one and produces more of the steam that seems to penetrate better. LCL one does a really good job and im happy with my purchase.

I found the Pibbs steamer for $475, the cheapest on the net and i was so close to getting it and breaking the bank but then reality kicked in and i just couldn't do it so i settled for the one from LCL Beauty as well, for $99 bucks i could live with myself. I will always keep my eye out for a used Pibbs steamer i may go as high as $275 but thats it.

Back