PIBBS 514 ASSEMBLY SOS

s_terry

Hi Ladies, quick question for you.... I bought a Pibbs a ways back and am happy to say that it is still going strong. I have an issue though....the visor. I broke this trying to lift it up/swing it open pretty early on. Suffice it to say I made it work by using some ghetto ingenuity....tape! :grin: I finally bought a replacement part, a visor, and I am having the exact same issue!! I can't get this thing to swing open!! It appears to be impossible to do so, because you bolt the visor to the base ain't no way it can pivot!!

I have to be missing a part or something!

Can any of you ladies that have one please either take some pics of this component in the hopes of identifying what the issue may be? This is so frustrating!!! I will post pics as well to show where I am having a problem.

Thanks so much!!

The first pic is inside the dome to get a back, inside the hood shot... if that makes sense. The second shot is from the front. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• photo 2-2.JPG
    photo 2-2.JPG
    40.3 KB · Views: 28
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    101.9 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Sorry I don't own one. :sad:

Don't you think CS would be able to help you?

As much as those cost, I'm sure PIBBS has a very 'helpful' Customer Service.

s_terry

s_terry

I took a few pictures for you. Not sure it will help but I took a few with the lid or visor open. Let me know if you need more.

Attachments

• IMG_3063.jpg
    IMG_3063.jpg
    513.2 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_3064.jpg
    IMG_3064.jpg
    524 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_3065.jpg
    IMG_3065.jpg
    518.8 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_3066.jpg
    IMG_3066.jpg