Phytospecific Relaxer

SILKE74

Who all have used the Phytospecific Relaxer and is it exaclty as good as they say it is and why? Im asking because Im thinking about trying it but I wanted to ask those who have tried it before I purchased it is it worth it.

You read my mind because I wanted to ask the very same question! I'm seriously thinking about switching from Mizani to Phyto (probably II). I hope the ladies who respond will also say which relaxer brand they switched from.

I dont get it; I always read about this relaxer in threads and replies biut now Im asking for info on it I cant seem to get anything out of you all someone please tell me something

SILKE74 said:
I dont get it; I always read about this relaxer in threads and replies biut now Im asking for info on it I cant seem to get anything out of you all someone please tell me something

So from reading all the threads on Phyto - what else do you need to know? Specifically?

I've used Phyto for a few years now and it is the best for me and worth every penny.

I use Phyto and it is worth every penny. I love it b/c it keeps my hair as full and thick as it can possibly get with a relaxer and it doesn't erode my cuticle. My hair doesn't feel as if it has been compromised by the relaxer; it's bouncy and somehow retains its natural coarseness even though it's relaxed. But this is me. For some, a lye relaxer may do the trick and may not cost as much.

SILKE74 said:

A Phytorelaxer angel composed this thread some time ago...hopefully it will assist you in your decision.

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=50095&highlight=phytorelaxer

also, if you type in Phytorelaxer in the Search box, you'll find substantive threads discussing the relaxer, both for and against.

Good luck.:)

Back