Georgetown Sephora Doesn't Carry Phytospecific!!! RACIST???

Re: Georgetown Sephora Doesn't Carry Phytospecific!!!

ms_kenesha said:
I am so glad I called them before I left my office and went there; I was so psyched to buy the Phyto relaxer *even though I'm trying not to relax for 5 weeks*. I called them and asked did they have the Phytospecific Relaxer Index 2 and the lady said that they don't carry the Phytospecific Line at this location *now I've been there before and I know they carry the other Phyto line* doesn't it seem kind of racist that they don't carry the "black" Phyto line in Georgetown???? :down: :down:

Umm..just to throw it out there...Sephora in NYC doesn't carry the Phytorelaxer either...they just carry other Phyto products.

Conspiracy or just all the Sephora stores...just don't carry it.

*shrugs shoulders up*

37.gif

Now if you had said it was a PhytoSpecific face brush then I would have been more tempted :lachen:

ms_kenesha said:
Hey, Kaddy you know you wanna go, you know you wanna go!

How does it feel being pushed miss PhytoPusha!

*I'm yo mama, I'm yo daddy, I'm yo nigg@ in the alley, I'm yo PUSHAMAN!!" :lachen:

Last edited:
ms_kenesha said:
Hey, Kaddy you know you wanna go, you know you wanna go!

How does it feel being pushed miss PhytoPusha!

*I'm yo mama, I'm yo daddy, I'm yo nigg@ in the alley, I'm yo PUSHAMAN!!" :lachen:

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!
LOL!

Tracy said:
Maybe...

But if you think about it as a business owner, if you didn't have a reasonable demand for the product in that area...would you stock up on it? :ohwell:

I agree. I know if I was a business owner, if my customers weren't really buying a specific product, I wouldn't waste my money stocking it in my stores, taking a lost.

I don't think it's racist at all.

This is sort of
kalos02.gif

But WHY did I check the price list for Hugo Salon (because I know they carry the PhytoSpecific products) and they charge $200 (that's right 2 double O) to apply the PhytoRelaxer!!!! :eek: They charge $120 for applying mizani. Oh, but just know this is the minimum as the prices have a "+" behind them. I am sooooo glad I self relax.

This is what I wrote to Sephora, you can copy and paste using your own personal info. if you'd like.

Dear Sephora:

I am unhappy to find that the Sephora in Georgetown, DC and the one in Pentagon City do not carry the Phytospecific Relaxer. I am part of an online hair care group with over 6,000 members and we were disappointed to learn that most of the Sephora's we frequent do not carry this product. I was even surprised to hear that the Sephora in NYC does not even carry this product.

I am delighted to see that sephora.com has added this product to its list of wonderful products, but many of us would like the convenience of being able to go to our local Sephora store and picking up the Phytorelaxer instead of ordering online.

Thank you in advance,

Kenesha LastName

You know I was all over this Ms_K. Here's what I sent

Dear Sephora:

I was very disappointed to find that the Sephora in Georgetown (Washington, DC), the one in Pentagon City (Alexandria, Virginia) and the one in Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, Maryland) do not carry the PhytoRelaxer. I am part of an online hair care group with over 6,000 members and we were disappointed to learn that most of the Sephora stores we frequent do not carry this product. I was even surprised to hear that the Sephora in NYC does not even carry this product.

I am delighted to see that sephora.com has added this product to its list of wonderful products, but many of us would like the convenience of being able to go to our local Sephora store and picking up the PhytoRelaxer instead of ordering online.

Thank you in advance,

KAddy

Thanks Kaddy,

Stupid me forgot to add the city & states of the stores. :wallbash: I knew the PhytoPusha would be all about this.

Sephora.com is temporarily sold out of the relaxer right now. :mad:

Bee6 said:
OMG...I went to the Sephora in Columbia and spent 75 bucks when I intended to spend only $25. Anyhow, the Sephora in Gtown know me too well, it's sad cause I spend at least 2 days a week of my lunch break in there.:look:

HOLLA! Sephora made a huge mistake putting a store that close to my house. I live an 8 minute drive from there. Yes, I have timed it. :look:

Sephora is fast w/ their response although she did spell my name wrong, although I spelled it correctly in my message to them. *why do people do that???*

Dear Kanesha,

Thank you for contacting Sephora.com

We apologize the item you are interested in is not available at the Sephora location closest to you. Because Sephora retail stores lack the storage room for all the products we carry online at Sephora.com, many of the items are not available for in-store purchase. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes.

If we can assist you further please feel free to contact us at www.sephora.com or by simply clicking on the link below.
http://www.sephora.com/customer_service/csr_service.jhtml?SectionID=csrService

Sincerely,
Andrea
Sephora.com Client Services

ms_kenesha said:
Sephora is fast w/ their response although she did spell my name wrong, although I spelled it correctly in my message to them. *why do people do that???*

Dear Kanesha,

We apologize the item you are interested in is not available at the Sephora location closest to you. Because Sephora retail stores lack the storage room for all the products we carry online at Sephora.com, many of the items are not available for in-store purchase. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes.

If we can assist you further please feel free to contact us at www.sephora.com or by simply clicking on the link below.

Sincerely,
Andrea

I figured as much. No Sephora I've ever been to carries the full line of any brand.

This is what they sent me:

Dear Kecia,

We apologize that you are unable to find the Phyto products you want at a
Sephora store near you. Unfortunately, our retail stores are unable to carry
all the products we have available on our website.

Our rescords show that the Columbia, MD Sephora store should have the
PhytoRelaxer available. You should contact the store directly for more
information on availability.

If we can assist you further please feel free to contact us at www.sephora.com
or by simply clicking on the link below.

Sincerely,
Kimberly

Back