Phytospecific **Cap' Energy** Does anyone take it ?

Naphy

Hey ladies,

well, not so long ago I've made a post about my BC (did it 5 day ago, still cant believe it ! :D) , and some of y'all complimented me about the good amount of growth I got while my transition (that lasted for 6 months).
Here is the thing : I've been taking "Cap' Energy" caps all this time, and I have to say that I got a tremendous amount of growth !

s1596204-main-hero-300.jpg

I take two pills a day, and the first month, I almost got 1 inch of growth :)
but then again, it depends of the person who's taking it. Anyway, just wanted to share my experience and the vits I'm trying atm.

So, does any of you take cap' energy from Phytospecific ? Do you see any results as well ?

I get mine from Sephora when I have coupons or there's a sale.
I think @IDareT'sHair gets hers off eBay if I'm not mistaken...

Think I've seen them on Amazon too but I can't vouch for the sellers since I've never purchased from there.

Last edited:
I take it!!! I took the Phytophanere last year and then changed over to Phytospecific this year. I like both vitamins, they can be purchased from Ulta or Sephora. I haven't straightened my hair since starting Phytospecific, nor have I really measured it at all, so I can't make any claims to increase growth (plus hair vitamins really don't make my hair grow any faster). However, like Phtophanere I feel that my overall hair/scalp health and appearance is in good shape thanks to Phytospecific. Even though I can't claim to have increased growth, I can say that my hair growth is pretty steady and I have far less shedding.

Same for me.
I can't speak to growth necessarily (I also haven't straightened my hair to see either) but overall health of new growth and less shedding is definitely visible for me.

ETA: I take Phytophanere for a month then switch to PhytoSpecific and Swanson Bamboo Extract for a month.

Same as @charmtreese @rileypak I took Phytophanere in 2015 and switched over to Cap 'Energy in 2016.

I also take them with: 10,000 mcg Biotin. So, I will take them just like Phytophanere 4 months on 1 month off.

During that month off I will take: Beautifully Bamboo and the Biotin.

I think @ilong and @cynd did the exact same thing if I'm not mistaken. They may be using Viviscal with these too.

@charmtreese @rileypak
The year I took Viviscal, a former member here who worked at Sephora, tried to "strongly convince" me to get Phytophanere instead (I should have listened to her).

She was saying they all (at her Sephora) Customers and Staff were saying how great Phytophanere was. And they all liked Phyto much better than Viviscal.

She even offered to use her Friends & Family Discount and send me the Phyto. She practically begged me, but I had my mind made up.

In 2015 I decided to switch to Phytophanere and I am so glad I did. I wish I would have listened to her in the 1st place.

So, I'm excited about Cap 'Energy.

@IDareT'sHair , can you explain why you do a few months on then off? Is that how you should use this particular supplement or is that something in general that should be done? I'm currently taking Hair La Vie as my main supplement and I am about to start my 4th bottle so was just curious about the breaks? Also what is in the Cap 'Energy?

Back