Phyto Specific I Perm to Motions Perm - Help!

LJewel

Has anyone used Phyto Specific I for a while and then started using a lye relaxer (Motions mild) for their next treatment? Did you have any problems?
I plan to stop using Phyto Perm and go back to the Motions mild relaxer.
I am happy with Phyto - I just don't like the price $60.:nono: I have used Phyto for about a year. I would really appreciate your feedback.

If you want to switch from the Phyto, there are plenty of other less expensive relaxers out there instead of Motions. Personally, when I was relaxed Motions gave me a lot of problems. I just don't think their relaxer is a good product. My hair didn't start doing better until I switched to another relaxer. Have you thought about Mizani or Affirm? They're better. I've also heard some good reviews for the ORS Olive Oil Relaxer. You might want to do a search on the board for some other alternatives.

I second that! Motions is awful IMHO. You can also try Vitale. My sister used Phyto and later used a lye relaxer. There was no problem as long as there is no overlap.

Thank you! You guys just saved me from a tragic mistake.:burning: I will look into ORS for my next relaxer since I already use a lot of ORS products.

Thanks again!

Back