PHYTO LOVERS PLEASE HELP

beauti

PHYTO LOVERS PLEASE HELP(PICS INCL)

Hi ladies! Sooo....i need your help! I bought a 33.9 oz of Phytorelax conditioner a few months ago from ross for like $5.99 and its been the best conditoner I've EVER used. The problem is that.....I can't find it anywhere else! I've looked online and i see other Phyto products but not Phytorelax.

Is that line discontinued? :nono: I keep going to Ross hoping they'll put more out but they dont! So I try not to use the one I have too much but I love it! Please put me out of my misery and tell me if this particular line has been discontinued....thank you!

Attachments

• condish.jpg
    condish.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 17
  • condish1.jpg
    condish1.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 14
  • condish2.jpg
    condish2.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
I try not to pipe in on these threads...but I don't think that product is part of the Phyto line that is most referenced on this board. I could be wrong.

If it is...it was before I started using any of the product line in 2004.
I've never seen that bottle before.

Angenoir i updated pleeese come back to the thread! lol

HI.

Sorry this is a different Phyto line and not the one I thought you were asking about (ie Phyto or Phytospecific).

I dont know the product you mentioned. Sorry.

IA: This is Not the Packaging For Phyto or Phytospecific.:nono:

Perhaps you can look on the back of the bottle and get more information. i.e. Manufacturer, and then Google it etc...:yep:

I've recently "noticed" alot of Products are now using the words "Phyto" in their description.:look: For Plant & Science Based Products.

Back