Philip B.

your hair looks really pretty.

how smart of you to buy all the product in your area before comin on here raving about it. :giggle:

I was just looking at this today in TJ Maxx (looked hard too) and I put it back on the shelf! Now, I'm going back there first thing in the morning to try it! Thanks for the review!

I got the last bottle of the Lovin' Leave-In and 2 bottles of the Deep Conditioning Rinse...hoping to find more next week! I love the smell of the leave-in. Got compliments all day in church!

I have the Deep Conditioning Cream Rinse, the White Truffle DC Treatment and something else (I can't remember....:look:), but I haven't tried any of them yet.:look:

I will use the DC Cream Rinse for Co-Washing........:yep:

I had some of the Love In Leave-Ins but traded with another Poster for something else. Since she was loving it for her Rollersets.:drunk:

I have the Deep Conditioning Cream Rinse, the White Truffle DC Treatment and something else (I can't remember....:look:), but I haven't tried any of them yet.:look:

I will use the DC Cream Rinse for Co-Washing........:yep:

I had some of the Love In Leave-Ins but traded with another Poster for something else. Since she was loving it for her Rollersets.:drunk:

Oh boy I should not have read that, hell I shouldn't even be in this thread, I have so many leave ins, but this sounds divine! :look:

I use philip b. products from time to time. Barneys.com has some products on sale. not tj maxx prices though! lol

Go girl and see if they have it :lachen:.

Yes they had it and now I have two Lovin Leave In's and Two Deep Conditioning Creme Rinse :grin:

They smell great. Going to try the leave in when I baggy tonight, I will give the conditioner a shot on wash day. Sad thing, I am sure I am going to like them, then what, I am too cheap to invest :blush:

Thanks ladies....

I use philip b. products from time to time. Barneys.com has some products on sale. not tj maxx prices though! lol

So I became a Barneys.com customer this morning as I am snowed in. :blush:

So I decided to try the rejuvenating oil @ $15, the travel starter kit @ $15, and the Shin Aid Pomade @ $13. No, not TJ Maxx prices, but worthy of a trial run prices. :yep:

I really like the Lovin Leave In, I have used it along with some Argan Oil I picked up at Sally's, omg, love the feeling........so soft and smooth, and it smells great too :grin:

Back