Perfect Zero Carb Isopure Protein Shake: UPDATES?

KiniKakes

Hello ladies,

I just bought this product from GNC, in mango peach...... and I wanted to hear about progress from anyone who has been using this?

Im excited... it tastes great, and it's supposed to be a pretty hardcore protein..... and Im embarking upon my own, personal Protein challenge. I'd like to have a shake a day, to replace one meal (also trying to lose a few pounds, hehehe).

ANyway, i'd love to hear from anyone who has seen results from this.

Nature's Best Low Carb Isopure contains 50 grams of 100% Ion Exchange Whey Protein Isolate. Any and all impurities typically found in most whey proteins have been removed. This is a lactose free, fat free, glutamine enriched, carbohydrate free protein supplement. Isopure contains 0g of sugar and is instantized so it can be taken anywhere and mixed with a spoon.

I take this because I can only use Whey protein insolate (not concentrate - makes my tummy hurt) and this one is one of the few that is 100% isolate. But honestly, I think ti just works like any other protein supplement. I only do 1/2 the serving because of the calories.

if you take flax oils, you may also want to take them with the protien as well. Protien on its own will keep you from feeling hungry, and flax (or any oil for that matter) absorbs better in the presence of protien, and will also slows digestion of food. (so you also crave less)

Tip: Expecially good protien shakes hide the taste of flax:yep:

I get 2 protien shakes a day (one in the morning, another mid afternoonish) which does make up 2 of my meals. I don't use Isopure, I use the one my SO designed which is manufactured by Life Extension.

-A

Is there a difference between Whey Protein Blend, Whey Protein concentrate, and Optimum Protein Blend?

Last edited:
I was just going to ask....How many calories are in a serving? What is the serving size??

Sounds like a good way to get more protein in.

Arcadian said:
if you take flax oils, you may also want to take them with the protien as well. Protien on its own will keep you from feeling hungry, and flax (or any oil for that matter) absorbs better in the presence of protien, and will also slows digestion of food. (so you also crave less)

Tip: Expecially good protien shakes hide the taste of flax:yep:

I get 2 protien shakes a day (one in the morning, another mid afternoonish) which does make up 2 of my meals. I don't use Isopure, I use the one my SO designed which is manufactured by Life Extension.

-A

Thanks for this info.

Back