People who have experienced bad MSM effects

Im sure some might not see this as a bad side effect :) i get how it all coming in a month could be hard on u

So... What dose/brand of MSM and for how long were u takg it before u had this happen to u? I personally wouldnt mind an increase in cup size. Just one cup though :).

It's been about 2.5 years so I don't remember the brand, but instead of once a day, I was taking it three times a day with food.

I haven't had any side effects with MSM

Increase in breast size by 3 cups in one month! No exercise is going to help that. Making the call now to the plastic surgeon with my gyno's best wishes.

It's been about 2.5 years so I don't remember the brand, but instead of once a day, I was taking it three times a day with food.

Hmmm...Sounds like I need to go up to three times a day. :look:

Reactions: JFK
I'm not sure if it was the MSM
But last week I started taking 500 mg/.125 tsp msm. In a citrus rich smoothie starting Sunday by Tuesday My eye was twitching a bit. I still took the msm until Wednesday, and Friday the twitch was horrible. Haven't taken since Wednesday and finally today I've had a twitch free day so far. On Monday I will try to take it again to see if that was a coincidence or the msm since I looked and saw no one else with that reaction.

Vitamin Shoppe brand powder
Trimedica
Doctor's Best
Source Naturals

Just get an American sourced brand.

No breast increase (well, maybe, but I had kids, so I dunno). Didn't have many vivid dreams compared to those with medication. No longer periods...periods and cramps decreased. Hair growth faster on naturally fast growth. Skin a little oilier but no breakouts. I take it for joint support and I lose weight while on it.

I suggest that people have some problems they don't quite know about and the MSM is helping correct it over time as to the strange symptoms. Break it up 2-3x daily with food or take in the am and late afternoon/very early evening - not before bed - to avoid dreams. Start slowly, then move up.

I'm not sure if it was the MSM But last week I started taking 500 mg/.125 tsp msm. In a citrus rich smoothie starting Sunday by Tuesday My eye was twitching a bit. I still took the msm until Wednesday, and Friday the twitch was horrible. Haven't taken since Wednesday and finally today I've had a twitch free day so far. On Monday I will try to take it again to see if that was a coincidence or the msm since I looked and saw no one else with that reaction.

I'm glad you mention the eye twitching thing. My eye was twitching something terrible about a month or so ago when I started back up on MSM. it doesn't happen anymore and I'm still taking it, the only other side effect I've had was a decrease in appetite (which I'm not complaining about).

I'm glad you mention the eye twitching thing. My eye was twitching something terrible about a month or so ago when I started back up on MSM. it doesn't happen anymore and I'm still taking it, the only other side effect I've had was a decrease in appetite (which I'm not complaining about).

Wow! Glad that I saw this post. I had eye twitching and I went to the doctor but he didn't see nothing wrong and said maybe I was just tired. :look: Damn MSM!!!

Soo glad, I'm not the only one.

migraines and bizarre dreams. i stopped right away.

btw, i was shoulder length when i tried MSM (and a variety of other stuff i later quit). i made waist length 3 1/2 years later by protective styling, gentle detangling and regular moisturizing. in retrospect, i'm not sure how much growth aids would have really helped me. reaching my goal 3-6 months faster perhaps but the outcome was inevitable.

Vitamin Shoppe brand powder
Trimedica
Doctor's Best
Source Naturals

Just get an American sourced brand.

No breast increase (well, maybe, but I had kids, so I dunno). Didn't have many vivid dreams compared to those with medication. No longer periods...periods and cramps decreased. Hair growth faster on naturally fast growth. Skin a little oilier but no breakouts. I take it for joint support and I lose weight while on it.

I suggest that people have some problems they don't quite know about and the MSM is helping correct it over time as to the strange symptoms. Break it up 2-3x daily with food or take in the am and late afternoon/very early evening - not before bed - to avoid dreams. Start slowly, then move up.

Wait were you responding to me or the thread lol? I thought that Jarrow was USA sourced

The only side effects I noticed were vivid dreams...if taken close to bed time and sore bbs, which increased in size when I upped the dosage. The soreness remained until I lowered the amount I was consuming and I went back to my original bra size as well.

Back