Peachtree your new shorter length is beautiful !!!

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
Hey Peachtree!
wave.gif

I just took a look at your updated album and your new shorter length is simply beautiful.
rosebud.gif
rosebud.gif

You are an inspiration to all! Thanks for all of the support and advice you have given us here!

Congratulations to you and I wish you all the best in your transitioning!

Re: Peachtree your new shorter length is beautiful

Looking good Peachtree!
smile.gif
From the back it looks more like the top of shoulder blade length. I love your natural waves too!
smile.gif

It certainly does look nice. I like your 'motion pic'. Did you blow dry your hair for that picture?

I think the herbal essences commercial is calling your name on that Motion Picture
laugh.gif

It does look good--I admit that I was ready to beat you up when I read that you'd trimmed so much. But I'm alright now
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
@ Tebby:
They are in her Yahoo! album.

Looks great, Peachtree!
up.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, Sassygirl.

Ummm, Peachtree...you call that a big chop? Your hair is STILL long...and you cut off HOW MANY INCHES?

I am so jealous!!
wink.gif
Absolutely beautiful!!

Tebby

[ QUOTE ]
I can't see the pictures.
frown.gif
Could someone please paste her site!!

[/ QUOTE ]
Just click on Peachtree's name, and there you will see the link to her web site.

THANKS LADIES
Rose.gif
. It truly means a lot to have ur support during this transition.

DSD, U are really awesome kiddo
Rose.gif
. Of course I haven't a clue what I'm in for (going natural that is), but at least I can count on the luv & support from u beautiful ladies to make my transition just that much easier
Rose.gif
. I guess I must be doin' sumthin' right
cool.gif
!!!

Hey Stormy!
U know, I thought that I was at shoulder length. Let me explain.... I always cut "wet". Well, wet hair had curly (shrunken) new growth underneath.... I didn't take that into account ....
Anywho, for those pics, I co washed with Lustrasilk Cholesterol, added VO5 Detangle & Shine Leave in, added Hot 6 oil, smooth the hair back into a bun then let it air dry. A couple hours later I undid the bun (still wet), added more Hot 6 oil to the length & let it fininsh air drying hanging out. Several hrs later, when completely dried, I ended with straight hair that's more like mid shoulder blade. So the difference (about 4") has to be the new growth "stretched" out...

Hey Allandra
wave.gif

Nope! ABSOLUTELY "NO" HEAT FOR ME!!! Definitely no blowdryers
nono.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif
. I explained my routine to Stormy (above).

rofl.gif
laugh.gif
Superhair, If I thought they were even thinking about calling me, I'll go running to 'em!
laugh.gif
Don't worry, I'm not goin' too short too soon.... I gotta leave enough hair for a bun. I clearly forgot about making buns when I was cutting. Surely glad hubby stopped me!

Thanks Mia! Do u remember which member had a "motion pic" in her album? Anywho, that's where I got the idea from. Her pic was beautiful.
smile.gif

@ the ladies I didn't give a reply to....
fwlr67.gif

Thanks for the luv
wink.gif

I can't believe how even you got it. NIce Job...

If I did my own chop, I'd look like Broken Arrow!

Mindy, actually that wasn't my "best" cut...I can cut even & sharp as a razor! With some practice (& patience) anyone can master a "neat" cut
cool.gif

Peachtree your hair is truly the bomb! Thanks for diligently sharring with us your upkeep and maintance techniques!
smile.gif

Ahhh shucks.... y'all r soooo shweet
kiss.gif

Thanks for the support
Rose.gif

Well, I'm uploading about a million new pics right now.... this shorter length got me all camera happy all of a sudden
Flahssssss.gif

Girl, your hair looks great as usual. I leave for a few months and come to find you decided to go natural. I knew you were contemplating it but it's good you went for it. You will love it.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Girl, your hair looks great as usual. I leave for a few months and come to find you decided to go natural. I knew you were contemplating it but it's good you went for it. You will love it.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks luv
Rose.gif

"You will love it" ...... I do... already
wink.gif

Back