Parts of your hair that are neeevver unhealthy...

calmsensual1

Do any of you guys have parts of your hair that are always healthy or grow long and thick no matter what you do to it?

For me its my front and sides...my bangs always grow soooo fast as well as the perimeter of my hair, including my nape. And I swear Ive never seen a split end around those parts. It always has that swang too. But the rest of my hair :nono:

My nape, well basically the whole back of my head grows faster and it's always soft. Straightens easier and is smoother to the touch. I think it does so well because it's warmer back there.

The front of my hair/ bangs. I can fry, dye, blowdry, and/ or neglect my bangs and they just grow & grow & grow. I cut them and they grow right back. I love them. My bangs need to have a talk with my crown.

Most definitely the front section and near temples and ears, it detangles well, relaxes perfect and always looks so good, but the crown is something different.
They seem to be different textures so act differently i guess...

For me it's the middle of my hair...long, thick(ish) just nice.

OT...can someone please enlighten me of the different terms used to describe the hair locations i.e. crown, nape, etc and where exactly are they located onthe head (sorry I know it might be a stupid question but I'm getting confused):drunk:

The front sides (temples)... they are getting better.. but when I first BC-ed for some reason they were always dry and crispy. They are catching up with the rest of my hair though now.

Front is wavy, back is curly and the longest, most healthy. The back seems to grow the fastest. My crown, though, is rougher, dryer and more course than the rest. I baby it, spoil it, coddle it and it still refuses cooperate.

The perimter of my head as well--sides, back and front. They are always my favorite part to detangle and do anything too.

The crown...it breaks easier, gets splits quicker, more dry,...when I flatiron I need to turn the heat up one knotch for the crown. Its like a circle with about a 2.5" diameter (LOL)

The middle to the back of my hair is always the healthiest and grows fast ...my bangs used to be that way,not anymore though...my front sides are the last to grow.

the entire middle section like if u were parting from my nose is always healthy from my forhead all the way to the back. my edges and nape kitchen area and left back side of my hair is a problem area deserving of its own thread

My nape and the very front of my hair always is growing good and healthy. Now if only the crown and my sides would do the same I would be sooooo happy!

II used to think that the front of my hair never grew. In high school my wish was for the front of my hair to grow.

Now I think it's the front sides, above my temple that's the kinkiest, breaks the easiest and is the slowest grower. I never had any issues with the back and crown.

the center front. . . the bang area. . . but a little deeper than bangs would go. . . basically it's because of the way I slather my products on. . . I always start there. rub my hands together, and rub it back

Back