PANTENE TOTAL YOU TOUR

Wolftrap

Just posting for you ladies. Sounds interesting it is this Saturday at the Jacob Javits Center in NY. There are also dates in other cities I will list below. Should be some good info and not to mention the samples and freebies
smile.gif
I'm going. Anyone else?

Here is the link

http://www.pantenetotalyoutour.com/home.php

Come all you ladies who want to have a good time with makeovers, manicures, free gifts, and celebrity guests. You can get all the info on the Pantene Total You Tour right here. The Pantene Total You Tour is coming. So tell your friends, invite your mother, and bring your sister

New York February 21, 2004 Jacob Javits Convention Center
Atlanta, GA February 28, 2004 Georgia World Congress Center
Dallas, TX March 27, 2004 Dallas Fair Park
Chicago, IL April 3, 2004 McCormick Place
Detroit, MI April 17, 2004 Cobo Hall
Washington, DC April 24, 2004 DC Convention Center
Houston, TX May 1, 2004 George R. Brown Convention Center
Philadelphia, PA May 8, 2004 Pennsylvania Convention Center
Charlotte, NC May 15, 2004 Charlotte Convention Center

I'll be there....for the free stuff of course
laugh.gif
and uh any other things they may have going on there.

Can't wait.

The price for this event is $16. To me that's not bad and it gives me something to do on a cold Saturday.

hey I'm may go. I've heard a lot about this on the radio. Wolftrap, where are the tickets being sold for $16?? they're $20 on the website.

All the NY ladies should post their attendance confrimations in this thread. I hope to see some of you there.

[ QUOTE ]
PrettyBrownEyes said:
Well, of course they don't have any west coast cities listed. We're so neglected!

[/ QUOTE ]

I know. What's up with that?!?!!!!!
mad.gif

Ohh, thanks for the info. I want to go to the one in Charlotte, but I'm in school in Chapel Hill. I may have to skip a class or two!
grin.gif

When I was on the website I clicked buy tickets it took me to ticketmasters website and it said they were $16. I'm also concerned that it starts at 1pm but I'm not clear on if you have to be there at 1pm or is it an all day expo or what. It says show starts at 1pm. I really wasn't interested in the entertainment. I just wanted to walk around.

Also I wonder if you can get your tickets at the door. I'm sure that will be a big mess though but it is already Thursday and Ticketmaster won't be able to mail them in time for Saturdays event.

Us NY ladies should plan to meet there. It will be nice to put faces to the screenames and I can always enlarge my circle of friends.
smile.gif
I was curious too. What is the average age of you ladies on this board? I'm 29 soon to be 30
crazy.gif

I would SOOOO go to this on Saturday except my BF will be in town for the weekend. He would never let me hear the end of it if I abandoned him to go to this "girly sh**" (as he sometimes refers to my obsessions), plus we have plans for later that day anyway. Do report back and let a sister know what she missed out on.

Back