Pantene Response

Ntrlmystik

I sent in a question to pantene to ask the difference between two of their products b/c they had the same ingredients but one was 4.99 and the other was 9.99...this was their response.

Hi Melinda,

Pantene Intensive Moisturizing Mask is designed for damaged and brittle
hair that breaks easily. It provides intensive moisturization that
helps nourish and protect your hair from breakage.

Intensive Curl Hydrating Mask is designed for coarse, brittle, curly or
wavy hair that needs intensive conditioning. It provides deeply
hydrated, healthy curls or waves that are ready to style.

Many conditioners and treatments have the same ingredients but the
amount, consistency and how they are mixed into the formula vary. Intensive
Moisturizing Mask has a higher level of conditioners than Intensive
Curl.

These are recent additions to our line. We're in the process of
updating our site to include them and appreciate your patience. We offer
them to all retailers in your area. If you don't see them on the
shelves, you might want to check with store managers.

Hope this helps!

Chrisie
Pantene Team

Hello Christie :wave: this is a great post!

If I had to chose between the two I would I wonder perfer the cheapest one. Although the ingredients are the same and there my be more or less of the ingredient I don't think that there would to much of a difference in my hair. IMHO

I don't believe them. I think that many of the Pantene conditioners are the same conditioners with different labels. The different labels is what the experts might refer to as marketing! :) P&G thinks we're stupid, but you can't fool the LHCF girls. ;)

I say buy the cheaper one and add 10-15min. worth of heat to it and you have the higher price results. :look: try it w/out heat and then try it w/heat and see if there is a bigger and better difference if any.

Supergirl said:
I don't believe them. I think that many of the Pantene conditioners are the same conditioners with different labels. The different labels is what the experts might refer to as marketing! :) P&G thinks we're stupid, but you can't fool the LHCF girls. ;)

this is what's truth right here. I believe the relaxed/naturals poo/conditioner has the same ingrediants as the hydrating curls, if I remember correctly. They just charge more for the "african american" marketed product. IMHO pantene just dries out my hair anyway. I think they suck.:mad:

Back