Pantene Relaxed & Natural Stopped My Shedding & Breakage!

kbragg

:band2:This ROCKS! I had recently switched to oils and was shedding like crazy! I also had a ton of breakage when I'd take down my bun (Which isn't really a bun, more like a tucked under pony tail 'cause I'm too busy [read lazy lol] to do anything else!:grin: ) Well I went back to using the Pantene Relaxed And Natural Oil Moisturising Cream and viola! no more strands in my comb or brush (give or take 3 or 4), much better than the 10-20 I was getting twice a day:mad:. So I know this product line has mixed reviews but it works well for me!

Also, I've been using naturallady's odorless MTG (1 week), MSM (2 weeks), Country Life Hair Vitamins (2.5 weeks), and Flax Seed Oil (forever) and I've grown 1/2 inch of newgrowth in the last 12 days!:eek:

SOLID!:cool:

Wanted to add that, I had some thinning/borlerline balding in the front of my head where I part and also at my widows peak. After just one week of using naturallady's odorless MTG, it's thickening and barely noticeable anymore! :)

kbragg said:
naturallady's odorless MTG! :)

Is that a brand or is that a formulation that someone has done on the board?? I'm kinda new to the MTG thing, I'm looking for something topical for my edges to thicken them up.

TIA

She makes it herself, it's in her siggy. I felt it tingling/itching right away, it's good stuff! I was trippin' though the first night I put it on! I prayted before bed, "Lord, please let me wake up and still have all my hair!":lachen: Well, I did and then some! I have growth in places that never grew before, for example, the back of my hair never got nappy between relaxers, I assumed that part of my hair just grew straight. Well the other day I was washing my hair in the shower and was like "what the heck is stuck in my hair!?":confused: It was my NEWGROWTH!:eek: The nape is growing in really well too. The beedie bees are back!:lachen: Haven't had those since I was a kid! I also have some growth behind my ears.

Back