Pamper Weekend

LifeafterLHCF

Ok ladies I need ideas..I have always thought of myself as a little diy diva but I feel like Im falling off..Any suggestions on some pampering tips to do over the weekend..I know I should wash my hair since I haven't since September:blush:..and I should do a pedicure but any other creative things that aren't too expensive..Im on a college student budget..

Ok ladies I need ideas..I have always thought of myself as a little diy diva but I feel like Im falling off..Any suggestions on some pampering tips to do over the weekend..I know I should wash my hair since I haven't since September:blush:..and I should do a pedicure but any other creative things that aren't too expensive..Im on a college student budget..

Give yourself an At Home Facial. I like this mix of Herbs that I use with a Pan of Water on the Stove, Cover with a Towel and Steam. After my Pores are open I clean with a Cotton Ball and Witch Hazel and Splash with Ice Cold Water. Great Feeling and Your Skin Looks Awesome. Follow with warm water to close pores and apply light moisturizer.

Another thing I do, is use those Exfoliating Gloves and Give my face a gentle but firm scrub. Instant Facial and super exfoliating. Apply Moisturizer.

HTH's on the "cheap":grin:

Back