HAIR FALLING OUT!!!!

Will sealing my hair every day make it very oily and greasy looking? Since my hair is somewhat thin now, i fear putting oil in it might make it look worse...any thoughts?

Also has anyone here tried the cocunut/lime method? if so, with my hair being in the state its in, what conditioner would you recommend afterwards? I was going to shampoo with the Nioxin (or should i do garlic shampoo) and use a protein conditioner (NExxus Emergencee) afterwards and then a softening rinse out conditioner.

Does this sound like a good plan? (sorry for all the questions)

Will sealing my hair every day make it very oily and greasy looking? Since my hair is somewhat thin now, i fear putting oil in it might make it look worse...any thoughts?

Also has anyone here tried the cocunut/lime method? if so, with my hair being in the state its in, what conditioner would you recommend afterwards? I was going to shampoo with the Nioxin (or should i do garlic shampoo) and use a protein conditioner (NExxus Emergencee) afterwards and then a softening rinse out conditioner.

Does this sound like a good plan? (sorry for all the questions)

I tried it once because I needed to soften my new growth before I got my twists. It really helped (my hair is very thick and coarse). Samantha Jones is an avid user of the coconut and lime mix. You should send her a PM and she will tell you more about it.:yep:

Thanks I will do that! I'm going to make it tonight and let it sit in the fridge over night...hopefully I don't dry out my hair..

Back