Palmer's Olive Oil Formula with Vitamin E Products

Barbara

Princess
These products have been featured in Essence magazine with a model whose hair reminds me of Wanakee's. Has anyone used these products yet? :spinning: If so, what were the results? Would you say this is an inexpensive quality line that produces fabulous results?:yep:

Last edited:
I have only used the replenishing conditioner twice so i haven't used it enough times to make a decision about how good it is.

palmers_olive_oil_formula_replenishing_conditioner_26296.jpg

The first time i tried it, my hair felt soft after rinsing the conditioner out. I used mixed chicks leave-in conditioner and my hair was moisturized and the curls were well-defined curls. (see avatar pic)

When i used it a second time, my hair didn't feel as moisturized after conditioning.

Overall i like the creamy texture and its cheap so i would probably buy it again.

I plan to buy some tomorrow, so I'll post my results in a few days. I'm only buying it because it's Palmers.

I tried this and the coconut brand mixed together over the weekend and my hair was very moisturized and easy to detangle. It gives my hair a silky feel. Even my beady bee's are moisturized. Yup the naps have moisture.:grin:

This product work well for me. Its very moisturizing and works well with heat. I used this product after washing my hair let it sit on my head for 5-10 minutes w/plastic cap. At the time i was 10 weeks post. Went to the hair dresser to get flat iron, mind you all she didn't put anything on my hair, she stated your hair is very moisturized, and proceed, afterward my hair was great, (will post pics, been on vacation on ahwile) bouncy and shiny, and I didn't put it together then. Another time, I had made a mistake and overprotein, my hair was so hard, I got scared, I slap some of this miracle in my head, put a plastic cap over it, after 10 minutes, rinse off, my hair was super soft. This stuff is the truth, I was just telling my hair buddy about this product. Its good. IMO, it works well for me. I had two expericences with it and both brought smiles to my face, its my keeper.

Back