Paging ShinyBlackHair- How did the salon visit go?

jainygirl

Hey SBH
wave.gif
i'm all wanting to know how the flatironing went??? how did it come out? and did she ease your concerns about using the marcel? TIA
wink.gif
-- jainygirl

Hey jainygirl: I had replied in the original thread so I just copied and pasted into here for ya! Thanks so much for asking, you are too too sweet!
kiss.gif

Well I'm back and I took a few pics with my Kodak Funsaver disposable camera. CaramelHonee was right that curl wax that the stylist used in my hair has left it quite stringy and kinda greasy feeling. Oh well, I just wanted to get a sense of my length more than anything. When I came home from the hairdresser, my mom (who was at my house watching my little one) said she didn't realize my hair had gotten that long. It's not as long as I thought it'd be. It's about an inch and a half away from bra strap.

Anywho, I also wanted to look nice since I'm going out this weekend with my hubby. We're going to see that movie with Jamie Foxx and Gabriel Union ( I love her!)...

Now if I could figure out to get my goofy pics on my fotki web page.

I'm so glad to hear that things went good --curl wax aside
smile.gif
oohh sounds like such fun to get to go out --sigh...i guess i'll have my turn one day
laugh.gif
hope you have alot of fun and get that hair looking all messy girl!!
look.gif
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
jainygirl said:
hope you have alot of fun and get that hair looking all messy girl!!
look.gif
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

me too jainygirl.
look.gif
wink.gif

Thanks, hon!

Back