Paging KiniKakes...

GlamourGirl

Ur pic is gorgeous!!! I had to call you out! You look stunning in your siggy pic:D!! Hair and everything...girl keep doing what ur doing...off to your fotki now:lol:!

Yeah I feel you. I am such a stalker of Fotki. :D I was there last night getting my co wash mix together…LMAO. :lachen: She is looking great. Kinikakes and LondonDiva and so my Fotki obsessions right now. I can’t wait till my briad regimen is over so I can really get on the Kinikakes wagon. Lol…I sound so sad. But I’d rather have everyday ladies as hair idols that those on the TV.
Thanks for all the wisdom Kinikakes. :yay: :kiss:

Glamour Girl your right I think KiniKakes looks great in her siggy and I need to go stalk her fotki too, but Glamour Girl your absolutely rockin in your siggy too, Your one of my hair idols.:) :) :)

Isn't she just gorgeous! She has the whole package, beautiful hair, a lovely hair, a nice body...:)

Some of these stunning women on here can seriously give a girl an inferiority complex!:D

cicilypayne said:
Glamour Girl your right I think KiniKakes looks great in her siggy and I need to go stalk her fotki too, but Glamour Girl your absolutely rockin in your siggy too, Your one of my hair idols.:) :) :)

Thats what I was about to say too...........there are a lot of ANTM potentials here..........and alot of ladies here seem so darn nice, it feels more like a sorority or sisterhood than a hairboard.

She is always on point, I was stalking her album the other day after I saw the new siggy, lol.

OT: baglady215 I see you are moving right along nicely in that siggy girl, BSL here you come.
baglady215 said:
Yes girl, you are a cutie, but more importantly you are a sweet person! :)

BeautifulWideEyes said:
She is always on point, I was stalking her album the other day after I saw the new siggy, lol.

OT: baglady215 I see you are moving right along nicely in that siggy girl, BSL here you come.

Why thank you. Slowly but surely I'm getting there. :)

I'm in love with Kini too!!:lol: Well, its a sisterly, admiration type love but its still love! :p She's my hair idol because we have the fine hair thing in common. As much as I love all the other ladies here, Kini is my true inspiration cuz she keeps me holding on to my BSL dream for my fine hair!

She has such a peaceful spirit & she's always willing to chime in with some good information. She is one of my favorite members.

cicilypayne said:

Kinikakes does have great hair and you do to !! I am striving to have hair like both of you !!:)

Cayenne0622 said:
I'm in love with Kini too!!:lol: Well, its a sisterly, admiration type love but its still love! :p She's my hair idol because we have the fine hair thing in common. As much as I love all the other ladies here, Kini is my true inspiration cuz she keeps me holding on to my BSL dream for my fine hair!

Cosigning! She's so sweet and very helpful as well.

STRAWN-JAY KINI! STRAWN-JAY! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

OH MY GOSH!!!!!:cry3: I just came back from teaching my morning class and said, let me log onto LHCF and see what the girls are talking about!!!!! :lol: And I found THIS!!!! Lord have Mercy!!!:cry3:

Thank you guys soooo much!!!:whyme:This thread makes me feel soooo good, but also so embarassed/shy!!!! :Blush2: You guys are just sooo sweet!!! THANK YOU!!!! *hugs* :kiss:

I actually took that pic at the Barbie Loves MAC promotional party at Roosevelt Field Mall last wknd. It was basically a little celebration to commemorate MAC's new collection of makeup, inspired by Barbie. MAC Costmetics and Mattell (creator of Barbie) teamed up to develop a limited edition color collection, and so they had the little promotional soiree to introduce us to the collection. It was sooo fun! There were cocktails and hors'devours, and a few of us were picked to get a makeover with the fun new colors, which arent officially released til tomorrow. So yeah, that was taken right after my "Barbie Makeover." :lol:

The funny this is, i DONT look like that in person. :perplexed I look way more blah and plain and average.... i just LOVE makeup and i love what it does for me. And of course, i tend to only post my prettiest pictures, hence, why many of you seem to think im this glamorous ANTM girl. :p But im sooo not!!!! :lol: I actually feel like a big fraud!!!!!!! I should find some of my makeup-free pics, so you all can see how i look on a day to day basis!!! Cuz that *aint* it!!! ;)

But thank you sooo much ladies!!! :kiss: This thread REALLY brought a huge, cheesey smile to my face, and has totally made my whole day and WEEK!!! *hugs* I appreciate the compliments sooo much!!!! :yay:

Last edited:
Oh, Kini, you are such a beautiful person on the inside, and those pics don't lie.. you are absolutely gorgeous... we have so many beauties on this forum,, in and out. Gosh who needs Hollywood, we have real live living dolls, right here at LHCF.:D

Ah Kini, stop trying to make excuses for that beautiful pic. You are gorgeous with or without makeup so stop trying to pull the wool over our eyes! Just embrace it, chica!!:) Gone head wit yo bad self:lol:

I have to co-sign with you. Kinikakes is AWESOME!!! She is one of the reasons why I've participated more in the group and I'm glad I'm not the only one who stalks her Fotki. Kini, you are truly an inspiration girl. SMOOCHES!!

Co-signing, Girl is Gorgeous, hair is Gorgous. Not only is she one of my hair inspirations, but for my weight loss too. I am hatin' right now :lol: . Keepin' me motivated!

Back