Paging all Surgers

Wildchild453

When I hit waist I stop
Is Surge REALLY as good as everyone say? I'm thinking of getting some and the idea of an irritated scalp worries me. What are some things or steps that I should take to prevent dryness or build-up? Thanks in advance for the help

After spraying follow up with some sort of moisturizer to prevent flaking or dillute it with some glycerine and water.

Make sure that you wash your hair frequently. I wash 3 times a week and always follow up with some type of oil

Surge is one of my staple products and I always follow with a moisturizer like Sta So Fro and I do co washes to prevent build up.

I use surge daily. I mixed it with the Lotion Motion and Woojee cream in another spray bottle. When I use it alone I get flakes and was too lazy to moisturizer after I applied.

I don't surge my scalp regularly but I use it once a week on wash days. I mainly use it for detangling but I sort of rub it into my scalp after spraying it onto my new growth. I do spray it directly onto the scalp on my front edges and even though I only do it once or twice a week, I can see little hairs sprouting out of the spots that were thinning (from pulling hair back too much I think). So I'm gonna say yes it does work
smile.gif

And I'm one of the super scaredy-cats when it comes to putting stuff on my scalp
laugh.gif

Back