Outre Quick Weave: Ali Wig Pic Heavy

Kellum

OMG I am so excited. My wig arrived today. I ordered an Outre Quick Weave Complete Cap wig named Ali from Hair Sisters. This was my first time ordering from them. I am very pleased. They were fast, and sent a free comb with the wig.

I went to pick up my package as I was meeting a friend for lunch. I got it, ripped open the package and put on my wig while in my truck. I'm pretty sure people were looking at me crazy in the parking lot, but I didn't care. LOL:lachen:

Any who I love this wig. It is very natural looking. I love the short cut. It is longer on one side, and tapered in the back. It had combs in the front, back, and adjustable straps, but I removed the combs when I got home.

It is a little shiny, but not too bad. I know it will wear off so I'm not worried about that. All in all I like this wig. I have 3 more coming from Clair Hair and will post pics when I get them. My plan is to wig it until my 1 year anniversary in April. Here are the pics. Let me know what you think.

QWCC_ALI_M.jpg

CIMG0591.jpg
CIMG0589.jpg

CIMG0590.jpg
CIMG0593.jpg

CIMG0595.jpg
CIMG0594.jpg

DONT BE TARDY FOR THE PARTY...LOL

LUV IT i was eye balling this wig i ordered the human one ami/its a cap from hair sisters for 28 bucks LOVE it i put it at my sisters house and shwed off for the fam...lol check it out you can curl it i flipped up in the front or spiraly wave like keisha cole

as soon as i find my cam i will post pics as well my three y.o pack rat got it ...lol

Last edited:
DONT BE TARDY FOR THE PARTY...LOL

LUV IT i was eye balling this wig i ordered the human one ami/its a cap from hair sisters for 28 bucks LOVE it i put it at my sisters house and shwed off for the fam...lol check it out you can curl it i flipped up in the front or spiraly wave like keisha cole

LOL :lachen:, you know I thought it was very similar to NeNe's hair. Thanks I will check that out. I would love to have one I can curl, flip, etc.. I already think I am fly with this one. Let me get the human one. You won't be able to tell me nothing. :lachen:

ETA: I went to Hair Sisters and I know exactly which one you are talking about it. The Ama wig by Its a Cap Weave. I was eye balling that one too. I will be scooping that one soon so I can play. Lord, my debit card is smoking.

Last edited:
Cute! I'm gonna have to check out hairsisters, I'm in the market for a wig to help me with the end of this stretch and I already know I want to go shorter than my own hair because I can rock a cute cut without cutting and I like the idea of the reverse deception of rockin weaves or wigs, like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman.

Cute! I'm gonna have to check out hairsisters, I'm in the market for a wig to help me with the end of this stretch and I already know I want to go shorter than my own hair because I can rock a cute cut without cutting and I like the idea of the reverse deception of rockin weaves or wigs, like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman.

You just pretty much summed up why I'm rocking my wig too. All of the wigs I ordered were short. DH love it. He loves short hair and would love it I cut my own hair. This is the first time he isn't complaining about a wig. :grin:

love the look, very cute. may just have to check this out, i've always wanted a short haired look.
Thanks, definitely check it out. I had my own hair cut similar to this before so I knew it would be cute.

love it! off to get my cc...
Thanks, my debit card was smoking a few days ago too. I'm trying to be good for a little while. :rolleyes:

Back