Out with the ORS Packs in with the Aubrey Organics!!!!

gymfreak336

My hair has been soo dry lately. I think I over did it with the protien and nothing was helping, not even my beloved ORS Packs. I was getting really worried because every morning, I was getting some snap, crackle and pop action going on. Sooo, last night I picked up some Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle conditioner and :eek: :eek: :grin: . Where has this been all my life. My hair is sooo moisturized. I mean, mositure, slip, shine, softeness, smoothness, all of this things came out of that bottle. It makes your hair smell heavenly and gives you unreal mositure. I really think this might replace my ORS Packs. It is a all natural product as well. It has a consistency of thick yogurt and goes on smooth. You can really feel in melting into your hair strands. My hair just soaked it up. I could feel my hair rejoicing on my scalp. :yay: :yay: I left mine in for about 30 mins although 5 would have been enough. I am soo impressed with this conditioner. I am just shooting myself because I didn't try it sooner. Right now it is really kicking ORS Packs bootie in the moisture and slip department. I am going to run out today and buy up some more aubreys stuff. So if your hair is looking and feeling like a Brilo Pad, run, drive, fly, swim, skip, skate, whatever, your closest health food store and pick this up. To all the ladies who have used aubrey organics and posted thier reviews, thank you thank you thank you.

If you love Honeysuckle Rose, you will also love White Camillia for moisture and GPB for your reconstructor treatments. The shampoos I don't care for but ALL of their conditioners are fab!

Honi said:
If you love Honeysuckle Rose, you will also love White Camillia for moisture and GPB for your reconstructor treatments. The shampoos I don't care for but ALL of their conditioners are fab!

I have been wanting to try them. Thanks for the review Gym and Honi.

I have the GPB.

I recently ordered the Aubrey Organics Rosa Mosqueta(sp) (for colored hair and its moisturizing too) and I hope I feel the same way that you do about the Honeysuckle line!

Honi said:

Thanks. I am going to get moer of thier stuff today. I am soo excited. Have you used the island naturals?

Honi said:

Thanks. I am going to get moer of thier stuff today. I am soo excited. Have you used the island naturals?

I am so happy that you liked Honeysuckle Rose! So this must be the contender that you mentioned in the Bomb in a Bottle thread. ;) My hair truly loves this conditioner. It leaves my hair so soft and moisturized. I also use Aubrey's GPB. Their conditioners are wonderful!!! :)

I'll probably get burned at the hairstake for this but the ORS paks dried my hair out! My hair was happy and moisturized until I used that. I tried it TWICE to be fair and both times I was left with dryness unlike any I've EVER experienced on my hair.

I love the Aubrey Conditioners though. Good stuff.

p1

I like that one too. It's reaaaallll thick so make sure you have enough grip strength to get this stuff out of the bottle. It smells like spices and leaves your hair soft, slippery and yummy to the touch.

gymfreak336 said:

gymfreak336 said:
My hair has been soo dry lately. I think I over did it with the protien and nothing was helping, not even my beloved ORS Packs. I was getting really worried because every morning, I was getting some snap, crackle and pop action going on. Sooo, last night I picked up some Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle conditioner and :eek: :eek: :grin: . Where has this been all my life. My hair is sooo moisturized. I mean, mositure, slip, shine, softeness, smoothness, all of this things came out of that bottle. It makes your hair smell heavenly and gives you unreal mositure. I really think this might replace my ORS Packs. It is a all natural product as well. It has a consistency of thick yogurt and goes on smooth. You can really feel in melting into your hair strands. My hair just soaked it up. I could feel my hair rejoicing on my scalp. :yay: :yay: I left mine in for about 30 mins although 5 would have been enough. I am soo impressed with this conditioner. I am just shooting myself because I didn't try it sooner. Right now it is really kicking ORS Packs bootie in the moisture and slip department. I am going to run out today and buy up some more aubreys stuff. So if your hair is looking and feeling like a Brilo Pad, run, drive, fly, swim, skip, skate, whatever, your closest health food store and pick this up. To all the ladies who have used aubrey organics and posted thier reviews, thank you thank you thank you.

ORS packs are filled w/ protein aren't they? Thats probably why they weren't helping. Where do they sell Aubrey Organics products?

Ambitious1013 said:
I am so happy that you liked Honeysuckle Rose! So this must be the contender that you mentioned in the Bomb in a Bottle thread. ;) My hair truly loves this conditioner. It leaves my hair so soft and moisturized. I also use Aubrey's GPB. Their conditioners are wonderful!!! :)

OT-Ambitious, your hair is looking good...I've been watching your progress:)

I love the GPB also, I do not care for the shampoos either but I do have the Blue Camoille(sp) that I use with GPB and it makes my hair feel good and moisturizing..but using the shampoos alone...mmmmmm mmmmmmm....IMO

gymfreak336 said:
My hair has been soo dry lately. I think I over did it with the protien and nothing was helping, not even my beloved ORS Packs. I was getting really worried because every morning, I was getting some snap, crackle and pop action going on. Sooo, last night I picked up some Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle conditioner and :eek: :eek: :grin: .

You are so right. I alternate this with my Elasta QP Intensive Conditioner. It makes your hair very soft.

I'm glad you had such a good experience with their products. I've only tried the GPB and I definitely love it. I've only used it on dry hair as a prepoo because from what I read, that's how ladies were getting the best results. It definitely helped me solve my protein/moisture balance issues, and now I use it before every wash. I haven't had my mushy hair problem since using it!

HighlyFavored1 said:
I'm glad you had such a good experience with their products. I've only tried the GPB and I definitely love it. I've only used it on dry hair as a prepoo because from what I read, that's how ladies were getting the best results. It definitely helped me solve my protein/moisture balance issues, and now I use it before every wash. I haven't had my mushy hair problem since using it!

That's how you use it HighlyFavored, I wash my hair with the blue chamoille shampoo and then sit under my heating cap for 30 minutes with the GPB and voila...no breakage and soft moisturized hair:)

I love Aubrey Organics!! I have the GPB, Island Naturals, White Camellia and Honeysuckle Rose conditioners. They are all my hair's bestest friends. :grin:

I see I am not the only one who loves this stuff. I have been stalking their website all day and it looks like I am going to try some skincare stuff too. I hope the rest of the line works for me too. I am going to be purchasing the island naturals conditioner, rosa mosqueta conditioner, GPB conditioner and the white chamomile one.

I've been eyeing this conditioner down on their website for the longest time! I even asked for it for Christmas and changed my mind:( I may just have to place an order soon....

I still want to try the honeysuckle rose conditioner. Amb1013 suggested it to me a longggg time ago but the Whole Foods store I go to doesn't have it. They have a ton of AO products but not THAT particular conditioner. I do have the GPB and I love it. I still plan to get my hands on that honeysuckle rose so I may just have to order it online.

Amb - your hair is looking fabu, mamasita!!

And Hon!! Geez! I can't even comment. Your hair looks grrrrreat!

Yes I am completely cosigning on the AO honeysuckle rose. I still haven't anything like it YET. The slip and moisture are unreal

I can't wait to try this stuff! I have the GPB and I will be trying it this week. I'm going to buy the honeysuckle rose today. :grin:

I'll be picking up the honeysuckle rose and white camelia conditioners tomorrow!!!

...but I'm not a PJ, well maybe I am for the stuff I can pick up in stores but not with online stuff....:D

:.Krys.: said:
ORS packs are filled w/ protein aren't they? Thats probably why they weren't helping. Where do they sell Aubrey Organics products?

I like ORS packs but they DO contain protein. So I try not to use it as much.

Ive gotta get some of this. I cant believe it has slip and doesnt contain mineral oil or cones.:confused: Gotta try this!!

I love my Aubreys conditioners. No other conditioner gives me the moisture that aubreys does.
I must be the only one who also loves the shampoos.

Glad to hear you had success with yours!

Back