Out of work again - keep praying

Zeal

Ladies:

My job was all of 2 weeks and I was let go without warning. To make a long story short, I was only given 3 hours of training at the most. ( if that) Then was expected to do the job perfectly.

It's OK please do not be sad for me because I am not sad. Please don't be upset as I am not upset. I only get upset aboout it, when others are upset about it and start putting little bugs in my ears. I wish people would accept it as I have.

I wish certain people would telling me that I should have done and said more than the Holy Spirit lead me to. I stand firm on just saying, "Thank You" and walking out with my head up. Instead of saying the things that others "Feel" I should have said. If God did not put it on my heart. Then it was not meant to be said. The Holy Spirit may have lead you to say those things but he does not work the same with everyone.

I feel .... no I know that God is in control of my life. I know that God does not make mistakes and I must accept what God allows.

What the Holy Spirit pulled from my heart.

Rom 8:28
Prov 3:5,6
Matt 28:20
James 1: 2-4
Phil 4:11
I Thes 5:18
Psalm 31:15

I am glad that you have a positive attitude and that you are standing on the promises of God instead of listening to outside influences.

I'm so glad you stand firm in your Faith, no matter what other people tell you. It's your attitude that is keeping you going... your faith, with legs. :yep: I'm sure Our Father will provide you with another opportunity, b/c HE is YOUR employer!

As I always tell my DH, "moving right along, leaving left, behind"...

Love ya!

Back