Our Love Story - As Requested By Some of My Beautiful LHCF Sisters

I was doing alright until I started reading the part when you were about to walk down the aisle. Then my eyes welled up with tears.

Thank you so much for sharing!! All the time, God is good. This was beautiful. :)

Thank you so much for sharing your story.. Our GOD IS good and just reading your story had me tearing up it was so beautiful. GOD worked everything thing out for your guys and it was beautiful... this has truly encouraged me and blessed me. Again, thank you for sharing this with us. :grin: :grin:

Oh my....absolutely fairytale. That is what I want for all the little girls I know waiting for their prince to come. Even the big girls whose prince wound up being a frog. Ladies I wish Divinefavor's blessings for all of you.

Divine, let me ask you is there a company or service that would take your story and make it into a book with pictures and stuff. If not, please just go ahead and start this as a business. I think others would love to read your story.

Sometimes just knowing that happily ever after does exist will keep us in a better place.

Ok...now you all are making me tear up. :lachen: This is just my life...I had no idea this would touch you all in this way. I'm usually pretty private about certain things in my life, but have realized that my failures are just stepping stones that God uses to catapult me into where He wants me to be and are also used as a testimony to help encourage someone else. All glory and praise belongs to God! I am so humbled and honored by your words and that our love story could be a blessing to you all.

EB - I have no idea of any company that could take my story and turn it into a book. Girl, the thought never crossed my mind. Your sweet for suggesting that.

Your story is beautiful i had not finished it yet because of all the emotions that I feel !
I'll take a big breath before continuing the reading, thank you for reminding me of GOD faithfullness!

What a touching story--you should also post it in the Christian forum.

I believe that when relationships, in the Lord, go through testing, it is ultimately a good thing. I also believe that you should not marry someone if your relationship has not been tested and has been "smooth sailing" all the way.

Bless you--that really touched my heart. It's hard to explain, but I can feel God's blessing on your marriage.

Wow Divine, you and your family are truly blessed, and yes God is more than good. Thank you so much for sharing your story (and gorgeous pictures) with us, and for showing us the greatness and faithfulness of God. Beautiful story. This should have been on A Wedding Story, I would have watched it:yep:

I just want to thank you so much for sharing your special story of GOD's faithfulness. Your story has inspired me so much during this dark time I am experiencing right now. I know GOD will bless this perfect union in which he planned for you and Larry before you were born.

Thanks Hon!!!

It does my heart good to know that our story is an inspiration. You won't be in this dark period for long. Continue to give God the praise during this time. He will definitely reward you!

Thank you for being so open with your life and sharing with all of us. I had to fight the knot in my throat the whole time I was reading it...I'm at work so I can't cry. The part about him showing up at the gas station to put gas in the car was real.

Ok, so I started crying at the spaghetti part, and couldn't really control myself from there on out. An incredible testament to the fact that God's promise is sure!

OK, I usually don't tear up when I hear stuff like this, but your story is absolutely beautiful!

God bless you, your wonderful husband, and your new family.

That was truly and beautiful story. I started tearing up also.

And it just reminds me that i know i need to go back to Church. And just lets everyone know that when you let God in and open your heart to God the many blessings that he can bless upon you. With time and patience everything worked itself out for you and can do the same for others.

So your story just let me know the hard times that I've been going thru(with job searching, school, working with people that are not in my corner, being so limited and pushed in a corner on finances and not being able to help my parents out, and reach the goals of where i need and want to be at in my life) that their is a light at the end of the dark tunnel. Thank you.

I absolutely loved reading your story!!!! It is a beautiful story of love and faith....thanks for sharing and congratulations

I gotta go get me something to eat then come back and read all this thoroughly. I'm already smiling ear to ear over your blessings.

Beautiful love story...thank you for sharing it with us, and may God continue to bless your marriage and relationship. :yep:

Back