Our Forum Friends - Let's Share and Celebrate Them Here!

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
This thread is dedicated to Ramya :grouphug2: and all of Our Forum Friends here at LHCF. :love3:

No one here is unloveable and nor will they ever be. Each of us have been blessed with wonderful and beautiful friendships here which will last a lifetime and into Eternity with Jesus.

If you have a 'friend', even if it's only one, take time out to pray for them and celebrate who they are to you. You never know how much you can make a difference in someone's day; let alone in their life.

To all of my friends here and you know who you are, I celebrate you and I thank God for you each and everyday. Thank you for making my life such a joy, especially when I'm at work at my wit's end at times, I can always depend on each of you to help me through each day.

God bless you and I love you all very, very much and more. :grouphug2:

To Our Friends... :rosebud:

Last edited:
This thread is dedicated to Ramya :grouphug2: and all of Our Forum Friends here at LHCF. :love3:

No one here is unloveable and nor will they ever be. Each of us have been blessed with wonderful and beautiful friendships here which will last a lifetime and into Eternity with Jesus.

If you have a 'friend', even if it's only one, take time out to pray for them and celebrate who they are to you. You never know how much you can make a difference in someone's day; let alone in their life.

To all of my friends here and you know who you are, I celebrate you and I thank God for you each and everyday. Thank you for making my life such a joy, especially when I'm at work at my wit's end at times, I can always depend on each of you to help me through each day.

God bless you and I love you all very, very much and more. :grouphug2:

To Our Friends... :rosebud:

Thank-you, Shimmie. You really are such a sweet soul and a blessed woman of GOD. I can't tell you how much your prayers and encouragement have helped me at times when I really needed it most. You are loved. :kiss:

Thank-you, Shimmie. You really are such a sweet soul and a blessed woman of GOD. I can't tell you how much your prayers and encouragement have helped me at times when I really needed it most. You are loved. :kiss:
:kiss: Right back at you, beautiful sister and friend. :love2:

Back