Ouidad 12 Minute Deep Treatment

Coffee

Has anyone tried this product? If so, can you give a mini review of weather or not you like it. TIA :grin:

Well I think I'm going to go ahead and order it. It's been in my basket for several days. I"ll report back once I use it; if I don't like it, I can always send it back.

I've used it, it really did seem to make my hair stronger, it gave my hair the "hard" protein feeling, but loosened right up to silky smoothness once i applied a moisturizing conditioner upon rinsing, i also noticed that the under processed parts of my hair actually appeared "curly/wavy" when my hair was wet usually those parts of my hair are very frizzing and unmanageable; this really surprised me because no other product had ever done that for my hair, I would definitely purchase again if it wasn't so darn expensive, but if i had a little extra cash to spend, it is something i would indulge in buying.

I used it as directed and once I use it up I don't know if I'd buy more. My hair felt....strongish afterwards, but I wonder if it was a coated feeling or a true stronger feeling.

I'm going to bump this because I used it just the way she suggested in the video and it does work.

Now I wish the price wasn't so darn high but there it is. I've been having great luck with ouidad this summer!!!

Is this Ouidad 12 Minute Deep Treatment different from the Deep Treatment? I use the latter and like it alot.

I'm going to bump this because I used it just the way she suggested in the video and it does work.

Now I wish the price wasn't so darn high but there it is. I've been having great luck with ouidad this summer!!!

empressri can you pls provide the link to the video you are referring to. TIA!

Back