Ouidad Salon Series at Marhsalls

Is anyone using the biotin serum yet? The reviews this product received for growth and thickness were pretty good. I've been using it daily in the morning and it leaves my NG really soft!!! I'm trying to squeak out a solid 2 inches by the end of the year, so I hope this helps.

I drove past Marshalls twice yesterday - dang it. I went inside the day before but didn't notice anything that caught my attention in the clearance area. Should have examined the regular stock - who cares that I don't need anything!

I got the replenishing treatment and bay leaf scalp stuff. 4.99 at TJmaxx though?! The same size replenishing treatment is like $36 online...Trying Marshall's later for the oil

I don't see the salon series on ouidads site at all anymore. Get it while you can ladies!

charmtreese what happened?? Did you like it? I might try mine tonight

It was okay. Going on it didn't provide my hair much slip. I left it on for about an hour, half of that was with heat. The rinse out was interesting it felt kind of silky, but not really soft....weird! I will use what I have, but I'm not going out to purchase anymore.

It was okay. Going on it didn't provide my hair much slip. I left it on for about an hour, half of that was with heat. The rinse out was interesting it felt kind of silky, but not really soft....weird! I will use what I have, but I'm not going out to purchase anymore.

Thank you for the review charmtreese. I just bought this...I may exchange it for the Biotin treatment.

ForumRunner_20141115_222221.jpg

Using LHCF via smartphone. Can't see mentions.

I bought one of each item from the line at Marshall's. All they had left was one of the Omega treatments. So far, I've just used the oil and it's pretty nice and light. ABout to use the other products tonight

I'm getting dressed now to return my Ouidad purchase.

Basically because I have no idea when I'll ever get around to actually using these items.

Should I decide to revisit this line at another time, I will try to repurchase it then.

Will be watching this thread for on-going reviews.

I'm getting dressed now to return my Ouidad purchase.

Basically because I have no idea when I'll ever get around to actually using these items.

Should I decide to revisit this line at another time, I will try to repurchase it then.

Will be watching this thread for on-going reviews.

Yeah, I think I'm taking back my omega 3 conditioners and the unopened scalp scrubs. I do like the biotin serum though.

aww man. :ohwell: Thanks for the review charmtreese. I won't use the omega tonight since I'm DCing right now. Don't wanna ruin my results. Will use it for cowashing in few days. But I will use the scalp treatment and biotin

I bought the bay leaf exfoliator at Marshals today. I've been thinking about exfoliating my scalp bc I haven't been able to get a super clean scalp even with strong shampoo. I hate using striping products so hopefully this will help. I'll post a review after using it 3 or 4 times.

so...i used that scalp exfoliating cream after an amazing dc session and...at first I thought hmm...this feels pleasant on my scalp, nice herbal scent. But then I started to rinse and all I gotta say is
THROW THAT SH!T AWAY OR RETURN ASAP!! :swearing:
my hair has NEVER matted like this since being natural. Gave me flashbacks of my relaxed days! Couldn't even run my fingers through my hair. This is AFTER I slathered nearly an entire bottle of conditioner! Which, might I add, normally leaves my hair butter soft. So I can only conclude this scalp exfoliator is the culprit. So now I'm sitting here with conditioner in my hair hoping to reverse this damage. This is what I get for being an extreme pj :nono:

so...i used that scalp exfoliating cream after an amazing dc session and...at first I thought hmm...this feels pleasant on my scalp, nice herbal scent. But then I started to rinse and all I gotta say is
THROW THAT SH!T AWAY OR RETURN ASAP!! :swearing:
my hair has NEVER matted like this since being natural. Gave me flashbacks of my relaxed days! Couldn't even run my fingers through my hair. This is AFTER I slathered nearly an entire bottle of conditioner! Which, might I add, normally leaves my hair butter soft. So I can only conclude this scalp exfoliator is the culprit. So now I'm sitting here with conditioner in my hair hoping to reverse this damage. This is what I get for being an extreme pj :nono:

Awww, man! I'm sorry this happened to you! I've been going through a major PJ relapse after being on the wagon for a good long while! I'm going to put myself in a corner until I get my act together! I should have at least tried the products before starting this thread? :nono:: Coming in here all excited about boo boo!

I hope everyone forgives me! I took all that mess back, and got my $41. But I do like the biotin serum...:look:

so...i used that scalp exfoliating cream after an amazing dc session and...at first I thought hmm...this feels pleasant on my scalp, nice herbal scent. But then I started to rinse and all I gotta say is THROW THAT SH!T AWAY OR RETURN ASAP!! :swearing: my hair has NEVER matted like this since being natural. Gave me flashbacks of my relaxed days! Couldn't even run my fingers through my hair. This is AFTER I slathered nearly an entire bottle of conditioner! Which, might I add, normally leaves my hair butter soft. So I can only conclude this scalp exfoliator is the culprit. So now I'm sitting here with conditioner in my hair hoping to reverse this damage. This is what I get for being an extreme pj :nono:

Well dang. Sorry to hear about that. I hope you will be able to reverse what happened to your hair. I was thinking about using that today too when I washed. I've only tried the Biotin serum on my edges and it's not too bad.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

Awww, man! I'm sorry this happened to you! I've been going through a major PJ relapse after being on the wagon for a good long while! I'm going to put myself in a corner until I get my act together! I should have at least tried the products before starting this thread? :nono:: Coming in here all excited about boo boo! I hope everyone forgives me! I took all that mess back, and got my $41. But I do like the biotin serum...:look:

Yeah I like the Biotin serum. I'm a mess though cause I think I threw away the receipts for the other stuff smh.

Awww, man! I'm sorry this happened to you! I've been going through a major PJ relapse after being on the wagon for a good long while! I'm going to put myself in a corner until I get my act together! I should have at least tried the products before starting this thread? :nono:: Coming in here all excited about boo boo!

I hope everyone forgives me! I took all that mess back, and got my $41. But I do like the biotin serum...:look:

it is not your fault at all. I bought that stuff before I even saw this thread.
#PJLifeNotEasy :nono:

Yeah I like the Biotin serum. I'm a mess though cause I think I threw away the receipts for the other stuff smh.

It won't be a total loss...You can either return them for store credit or put them on the sell/swap/exchange board.

Using LHCF via smartphone. Can't see mentions.

I should have at least tried the products before starting this thread? :nono:: Coming in here all excited about boo boo!

@charmtreese

No Worries Ms. Lady. It's so not your 'fault'.:hug2:

I had been looking at this line anyway for some time now, so when you said Marshall's had it 'on the cheap' I jumped all over it.:lol:

I need to get all the stuff I already have with Limited Shelf-Life (Handmades) down to a manageable amount first. :blush:

At least if/when I decide to possibly revisit this particular Line, I know where I can find it.:yep:

it is not your fault at all. I bought that stuff before I even saw this thread. #PJLifeNotEasy :nono:

@beauti

Agreed.:grin:

I had looked at it anyway (Sephora), knowing I'm rarely even using "Salon" Products right now.

I like the ouidad oil cleansing shampoo. Works well. I also bought the cream clarifying poo and got a free leave in conditioner which I have not tried yet.

Sent from my iPad Air using LHCF

I'm still using the biotin serum on my scalp daily. It's water based so I find it pretty moisturizing. I've noticed less shedding, but I also started taking garlic supplements around the same time. I have four bottles left after I finish my current bottle. I'm going to stay consistent and see what happens. I ordered the bee mine sulfur serum during her sale, so these will be my two GA to start of 2015!

Back