Other than Bagging...

**SaSSy**

3rd Big Chop on 7/18/2016
What is the best way to stop spilt ends and stop breakage other than bagging at night?

I usually wrap my hair and tie a do-rag but I notice now that it was absorbing the moisture in my ends, now I use a slik scarf. I tried the bagging method but it made my hair look all juicy like a jheri curl.

If your main concern is keeping your ends hydrated, a mixture of castor oil and coconut oil helps. Also, melted shea butter has helped me keep my ends moisturized.

What is the best way to stop spilt ends and stop breakage other than bagging at night?

I usually wrap my hair and tie a do-rag but I notice now that it was absorbing the moisture in my ends, now I use a slik scarf. I tried the bagging method but it made my hair look all juicy like a jheri curl.

slow down on using the brush or comb, try pin curling.
Increase moisture retention by exploring which DC and moisturizing techniques work best for you.

And cut any split end you see strand by strand girl...I walk with a pair of scissors in my bag LOLOL

slow down on using the brush or comb, try pin curling.
Increase moisture retention by exploring which DC and moisturizing techniques work best for you.

And cut any split end you see strand by strand girl...I walk with a pair of scissors in my bag LOLOL

Me Too...I was to embarrassed to tell anyone that :lachen::lachen:

I would deep condition at least once with heat.....I use Elasta EQ Mango Butter Moisturizer and seal with coconut oil every night concentrating on the ends ....and cover with satin scarf

I would deep condition at least once with heat.....I use Elasta EQ Mango Butter Moisturizer and seal with coconut oil every night concentrating on the ends ....and cover with satin scarf

i do the same thing...IMO, best produuct and technique 2 use...also protective styling (ie: hiding your ends in a loose bun):yep: HTH

Back