ORS Replenishing Pak...

malibu4590

in a bottle!!! :eek: I was in my local BSS and happened to come across the last bottle of ORS Replenishing Conditioner where they normally keep the Replenishing Paks. You know I snatched that bottle up real quick :sekret: . When I got to the counter, I asked the cashier if they would be getting some more in because its obvious that the conditioner is flying off the the shelves. She said they could hardly keep any in stock but a new shipment came in today! I'm so glad ORS finally got with the program and put those little paks in a bottle. Oh, I paid 13.59 for a 24oz bottle that looks like this:
orsooreplcond%201.jpg

Here's a site that sells it as well if your local BSS doesn't carry it:
https://www.gigibeauty.com/product_info.php?products_id=843&osCsid=6f3ca859f1c4c3b5e55798abb710d994

Had to share with my girls. HHG! And I hope this hasn't already been posted. I did a search and couldn't find anything :p

I got that, $8.99 at my local BSS, they have all of the ORS Professionals line. I hope they are able to get that on more shelves soon, but I'm sure the profit margin is sooooo much higher with the paks.

Malibu girl you late!!:lol: You know LHCF has been all up on that!

No seriously, there has been some debate on whether this bottle is the same as the pak.

What do you think? Are the ingredients the same? After you use it, let us know if is works as well for your hair as the pak.

Dag...I should've known ya'll would've been ten steps ahead of me :lol: but it's all good.

Caplush...I'm glad you got it for such a good price and I was thinking the $13.59 I paid was a steal. You're right about the profit margin with the paks. I couldn't help myself and did the math: if each 1.75oz pak costs $1.29, that same amount from the bottle would cost around .9958 cents at the price I paid. And for the price you paid, even less!!!

HoneyDew...the ingredients are the same but I haven't conditioned with it yet. My wash day is Sunday so I can't wait to return with results. You can say I'm a day late and $13.59 short :grin: (Ok, don't mind my bad jokes)

Thanks for the replies, ladies.:wave:

malibu4590 said:
Dag...I should've known ya'll would've been ten steps ahead of me :lol: but it's all good.

Caplush...I'm glad you got it for such a good price and I was thinking the $13.59 I paid was a steal. You're right about the profit margin with the paks. I couldn't help myself and did the math: if each 1.75oz pak costs $1.29, that same amount from the bottle would cost around .9958 cents at the price I paid. And for the price you paid, even less!!!

HoneyDew...the ingredients are the same but I haven't conditioned with it yet. My wash day is Sunday so I can't wait to return with results. You can say I'm a day late and $13.59 short :grin: (Ok, don't mind my bad jokes)

Thanks for the replies, ladies.:wave:

:lol: :lol: Yes! Don't forget to let us know. Actually, I don't think I have really seen any reviews on it yet. That's odd after all the talk about it when it 1st cameout. People were scramblin' to find it!! :lol: Maybe many BSS are just not trying to carry it yet.

malibu4590 said:
in a bottle!!! :eek: I was in my local BSS and happened to come across the last bottle of ORS Replenishing Conditioner where they normally keep the Replenishing Paks. You know I snatched that bottle up real quick :sekret: . When I got to the counter, I asked the cashier if they would be getting some more in because its obvious that the conditioner is flying off the the shelves. She said they could hardly keep any in stock but a new shipment came in today! I'm so glad ORS finally got with the program and put those little paks in a bottle. Oh, I paid 13.59 for a 24oz bottle that looks like this:

https://www.gigibeauty.com/product_info.php?products_id=843&osCsid=6f3ca859f1c4c3b5e55798abb710d994

Had to share with my girls. HHG! And I hope this hasn't already been posted. I did a search and couldn't find anything :p

I keep seeing it in every BSS I go to now. Same ingredients as the pak!! I have too many paks though so I havent bought the bottle yet.

HoneyDew said:
:lol: :lol: Yes! Don't forget to let us know. Actually, I don't think I have really seen any reviews on it yet. That's odd after all the talk about it when it 1st cameout. People were scramblin' to find it!! :lol: Maybe many BSS are just not trying to carry it yet.

Oh, I won't forget. I can't wait to wash my hair. I was just saying to my mom yesterday that I actually look forward to washing my hair when Sundays roll around. I was tempted to start a meaningless thread that said, "Don'tcha just love washing your hair?" :lachen:

PryncessLana said:
I keep seeing it in every BSS I go to now. Same ingredients as the pak!! I have too many paks though so I havent bought the bottle yet.

Wow, that's great. I need to shop around then and maybe I can find a great deal on that big ol' bottle like caplush did. How much did it cost in your area, if you don't mind me asking? Cuz ya'll are gonna have me sending ya'll money for the item and shipping thru paypal if its a much better deal than I can get it :eek:

I see it all the time in shops around atlanta. To me it is 99% identical. The other 1% could be just a difference in the batch of coloring...or my bottle or Pak I was comparing might have been old. The bottle says the ingredients are the same.

The lowest I saw was when I was in Harlem at $11.99 and in CT I've seen it range from $12.49 to $13.99. I wish I could find it for $8.99!!!

PryncessLana said:
The lowest I saw was when I was in Harlem at $11.99 and in CT I've seen it range from $12.49 to $13.99. I wish I could find it for $8.99!!!

Right!!! ^5 I already made a mental note that when I get paid on friday, I'll be back to pick up another bottle (if there are any around). Now imagine if I could get for $5 cheaper?! Girl, I wouldn't know how to act :look:

winterinatl said:
I see it all the time in shops around atlanta. To me it is 99% identical. The other 1% could be just a difference in the batch of coloring...or my bottle or Pak I was comparing might have been old. The bottle says the ingredients are the same.

Thanks for the review, winter :). I hope others who have tried it will do the same.

Well i just discovered the pak a few months ago I had no idea that you can also buy it in a bottle.I'll have to look out for it:)

It seems like most places carry the ORS replenishing paks for $1.29 to $1.49, but Wal-Mart has em for $1.18 and that's the cheapest I've seen; thanks for the GiGi site, too, malibu4590, they have a lot of stuff on their site! :)

15 of those 1 oz paks can add up $3-5 bucks more depending on the price than the 15 oz bottle if you are a frequent buyer. I just went ahead and invested in the bottle. . This and elucecce work very well together when used in conjunction and a deep con :yrp:

You guys got me thinking maybe I paid more for it and I just didn't remember. I went a checked the bottle, and it still has the price sticker on it was 8.99! Then I smelled that orangey smell, now I'm deep conditioning with it.

ella said:
Well i just discovered the pak a few months ago I had no idea that you can also buy it in a bottle.I'll have to look out for it:)

Me too. I found the paks when I went shopping for products before my last relaxer so I'm glad I'm not the only one. I was hooked with one try.

Tricie -- no problem, girl. I don't mind sharing a good thing with people if I come across it. We all deserve healthy hair.

Ayeshia -- they sell 15oz bottles, too? How much have you seen that for? You gon' have me agruing w/ the folks in the BSS if I come across it at a price higher than what you've seen :lol:

CAPlush -- u just couldn't resist could ya? I'm tempted too, but, I'm gonna fight the feeling :look:

I saw the big bottle of the conditioner this weekend but was unsure if it was any good. Please let us know what you think.

GirlywithCurlies said:
Malibu - which BSS in Philly carries this?

It's called Cambridge Beauty Supply on Aramingo and Venango in Port Richmond. It's in a little shopping center. HTH :)

I got the last one (the 24 oz bottle) at my BSS a few weeks ago when I exchanged some weave hair I decided not to use. Of course they wouldn't give me my $$ back. :lol: I didn't wanna pay 17.99 for it. :( I only spent $25 total on my big bottles of Nexxus Humectress and Therrappe. IDK why it's so expensive down here. I wish I could find it for 13.99 or 8.99. I believe I saw it for 14.99 at another store though... :ohwell:

ETA: HoneyDew, it is the same. I used it on my hair before getting my braids.

Last edited:
bmoreflyygirl said:
I got the last one (the 24 oz bottle) at my BSS a few weeks ago when I exchanged some weave hair I decided not to use. Of course they wouldn't give me my $$ back. :lol: I didn't wanna pay 17.99 for it. :( I only spent $25 total on my big bottles of Nexxus Humectress and Therrappe. IDK why it's so expensive down here. I wish I could find it for 13.99 or 8.99. I believe I saw it for 14.99 at another store though... :ohwell:

ETA: HoneyDew, it is the same. I used it on my hair before getting my braids.

$17.99!!!! That's insanely expensive. The most I've ever paid for a conditioner was $17.99 for Nexxus Keraphix. I'd hate to see how much your BSS charges for that :covereyes

malibu4590 said:
$17.99!!!! That's insanely expensive. The most I've ever paid for a conditioner was $17.99 for Nexxus Keraphix. I'd hate to see how much your BSS charges for that :covereyes

For some reason their Nexxus products aren't that high. :confused: They're acting like this ORS cond is the holy grail of conditioners. It's good but I still love my Humectress. :lol: I'm not even gonna lie though, if I didn't have that store credit from my exchange, I wouldn't have bought it.

bmoreflyygirl said:
For some reason their Nexxus products aren't that high. :confused: They're acting like this ORS cond is the holy grail of conditioners. It's good but I still love my Humectress. :lol: I'm not even gonna lie though, if I didn't have that store credit from my exchange, I wouldn't have bought it.

:lachen: @ bolded. But I hear where you're coming from. Store credits...:confused: Don't you hate that you paid with money and can't even get it back after exchanging items? I guess that's another thread :ohwell:

malibu4590 said:
:lachen: @ bolded. But I hear where you're coming from. Store credits...:confused: Don't you hate that you paid with money and can't even get it back after exchanging items? I guess that's another thread :ohwell:
those mofos dont even use real reciepts where Im at...the product name is not even on there, just the price and the date of purchase.

Ayeshia said:
those mofos dont even use real reciepts where Im at...the product name is not even on there, just the price and the date of purchase.

I know, girl. Don't get me started talking about those toddler toy cash registers...:perplexed

Ayeshia said:

lmao thats how it is at mine too! Imma start switching price stickers...:look:

Okay no I'm not lol...not trying to go to jail for some conditioner :lol:

PryncessLana said:
lmao thats how it is at mine too! Imma start switching price stickers...:look:

Okay no I'm not lol...not trying to go to jail for some conditioner :lol:

:lachen: They don't play at that BSS. You can't exchange unless you have your receipt. :spank:

malibu4590 said:
orsooreplcond%201.jpg

Have you shopped with gigibeauty? I would like to order from them, but I don't want to wait months for my products. I was buying from sheldeez.com, but they have horrible customer service and they take forever to ship.

Back